AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

here's a side-by-side to aide the debate

B4>B3 - but why choose if you don't have to!

these r OG right?

What's a good price for these? I know I'm mad late but I'm only 14 so I gotta pick and choose what kicks I buy so. Don't say hypebeast, I know I didn't see Mike play but I appreciate his talent and I like the shoes and what they stand for. My uncle was a collector before he passed so I thought I could continue that tradition. Anyways, eBay and NT are the only places I can find so I need to know a good price thanks.

^depends what size among other things...

$240 shipped is what you want to get close to

let me give a very general rule of thumb for any new buyer...go to flight club dot com, find your pair, then divide their price by 1.5
that will give you around what they are worth (but then add about $15 for shipped on top of that)

like i said...a very general rule of thumb, but it should help you...
it's a more useful tool for people who know their sneakers though, that way you can adjust when you need to

PS - so obviously flight club sells legit (mostly ha!) but they rip you off...since you don't know your stuff i would also stay away from ebay, any site like ebay & any site not authorized directly from nike as your chances of getting a fake pair are high these days...good luck...the black-cement 4 is one of my favorites...i would do more homework like you are already before throwing your $ around

Last edited:
^depends what size among other things...

$240 shipped is what you want to get close to

let me give a very general rule of thumb for any new buyer...go to flight club dot com, find your pair, then divide their price by 1.5
that will give you around what they are worth (but then add about $15 for shipped on top of that)

like i said...a very general rule of thumb, but it should help you...
it's a more useful tool for people who know their sneakers though, that way you can adjust when you need to

PS - so obviously flight club sells legit (mostly ha!) but they rip you off...since you don't know your stuff i would also stay away from ebay, any site like ebay & any site not authorized directly from nike as your chances of getting a fake pair are high these days...good luck...the black-cement 4 is one of my favorites...i would do more homework like you are already before throwing your $ around

Thanks for the reply, what should I look for in fakes?

you'll have to look around a lot on this site, in this forum
you'll have to learn it rather than just read a few people's answers
there are already threads containing knowledge that can help you

honestly it's difficult for a newbie to learn this stuff (about fakes) who didn't go through many years seeing the evolution of fakes first hand

jordan legit check thread - you should go through some pages (read the rules & present pairs you're interested in)
Grey market Thread - stay out until you have some information to stand on or you'll just stay confused

read all the site rules (if there is a 'handbook' - i don't know the link)

Last edited:
ahhh leave him alone, my own 14 year old is still learning. I got 2 pair myself, 'cause it's my favorite of all time (yeah, Im 38, seen him like the young man said) had the OG;  and buy these to have the heel tab break off? was it worth it to have 'em again 24 years later? even though I love 'em, no.....spend your money wisely young man. I use to "troll" and "lurk" NT for good info, but it seems it's everyone wanting to prove they're smarter than YOU. whatever happened to talking cool about shoes, rather than "my D!ck is bigger than yours"?

I had to sell my Bred 4's a couple of weeks ago after just wearing them 4 times because of the midsole starting to crease/crack...SMH! I really love this shoe, but it would of cracked eventually.. It's really sad where the quality have declined to for Jordan's now a days..SMDH

I had to sell my Bred 4's a couple of weeks ago after just wearing them 4 times because of the midsole starting to crease/crack...SMH! I really love this shoe, but it would of cracked eventually.. It's really sad where the quality have declined to for Jordan's now a days..SMDH

yup I actually was really amped to keep these cus I worked an overnight shift into the am and copped these that Friday morning but after I heard the issues with the midsoles I gave em up

but I ended up getting bc3s to ease the pain

My pair is holding up very well but I think I can see where the paint may begin to chip in the future but for now I'm just going to enjoy them. They look clean on feet and when the time comes I will repaint it myself

yup I actually was really amped to keep these cus I worked an overnight shift into the am and copped these that Friday morning but after I heard the issues with the midsoles I gave em up

but I ended up getting bc3s to ease the pain

Both the black/cement 4s and 3s will both have similar paint cracking issues, so if that's the only reason you swapped them, you're still not going to avoid it.

I don't understand the bewilderment with paint chipping. Yeah, it's annoying, but it's nothing new.

^
it's not new for you but it's new for a lot of younger buyers & some don't care to educate themselves

but i agree with the point you're making

over 10 years ago when i had retros that showed paint chipping, i though for sure that meant they'd fall apart soon & i was wrong

Last edited:
^^ Thing is, I've been getting sneakers since the late 90's (I'm 26 BTW) and it's really sad that shoes cost less back then with higher quality materials, but not they are charging 3 times more with crappy materials. The BC 4's are my favorite jordans of all time, but it really pains me to having to sell these due to cracking of the midsole..smh!

I undeadstocked mine two weeks ago at Universal Studios Orlando, and at Disney. Two days 9+ hours each day, and the white paint is peeling off. I know in this day that is considered extreme use, but for a $160 shoe that is just terrible. We shouldn't be afraid to wear our shoes because it cant withstand normal use :smh:.

I undeadstocked mine two weeks ago at Universal Studios Orlando, and at Disney. Two days 9+ hours each day, and the white paint is peeling off. I know in this day that is considered extreme use, but for a $160 shoe that is just terrible. We shouldn't be afraid to wear our shoes because it cant withstand normal use
mean.gif
That's crazy. I un-ds mines at disney land for 3 days in a row as well and it held up fine. I think i wore it about 5 more times after that too.

Back
Top Bottom