AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Well Looks like the restock this monrning left alot of sour taste in peeps mouths, but I picked up another pair of breds this morning from ticket I got..my fav shoes...def had to double up

The 2012 retro isn't as bad as people try to make them. Besides the varying midsole issues, these are a really good retro

Has anybody seen these anywhere in the Chicagoland area besides North Riverside, Merriville, Harlem Irving, and Schaumburg? Called around nobody else seemed to have a size 13...

Has anybody seen these anywhere in the Chicagoland area besides North Riverside, Merriville, Harlem Irving, and Schaumburg? Called around nobody else seemed to have a size 13...

Get the SKU and have your Champs do a store search. I picked some up in TX hours after they released them. I called around and was surprised so many stores had them around. Even got a pair of the black toes at noon at that very mall I picked up 3 pairs of the black cements.

Lol... That's exactly what I did... Couldn't take the pressure on my pinky toe from my normal size 11.5, so I'm glad I won a raffle for a size 12...

Lol... That's exactly what I did... Couldn't take the pressure on my pinky toe from my normal size 11.5, so I'm glad I won a raffle for a size 12...

I want to wear them but i cant take the pain lol...

^ i just learned to deal with it

Me and my bro bought our pairs in store at the same time on release date and its surprising how bad his pair is

Paint chipped horrendously and the heel tab snapped already

The 2012 retro isn't as bad as people try to make them. Besides the varying midsole issues, these are a really good retro

paint cracks after a few wears
not even TTS straight up pinky toe killer
the plastic gets scratched so easily
one of the worst jordans i bought srs

still one of my fav shoes though
i dont even care about paint cracking anymore they are basically my beaters now kinda glad i lost dambs to give and wear em more often :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:

i dont even care about paint cracking anymore they are basically my beaters now kinda glad i lost dambs to give and wear em more often :pimp: :lol:

Everything you said nails it, exactly the same way I feel. Especially the last part

i dont even care about paint cracking anymore they are basically my beaters now kinda glad i lost dambs to give and wear em more often
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
THIS.  I am still looking for another pair- it is a must.

i've been wearing mine more and more and only thing i've noticed is that the inner midsole on my right foot has noticeable creasing.  i don't think it's cracks, per se, because i tried to see if i could lift the paint but i couldnt

I haven't had any problems with my pair but it sucks to see a your guys kicks have these paint chipping after so few wears. I don't wear these as heavily since I have a rotation of kicks but it does worry me from time to time

The quality is that bad?
I scored a pair when I was in GA on memorial day...
Walked in champs and the last pair was my size :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom