AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Friend just sent me a picture..these will be here soon
pimp.gif
These look like they're photoshopped on that white table cloth 
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
. Just messin with you fam!

Btw, I would drop $50 in a heartbeat to lock these down now. That would relive me of the pressure trying to cop on rd. Is that dude in LA?!?

I believe he already made an account and was banned later that day because he posted a link to his site. Probably explains the 1 after LLC.

As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly someone laughed at him and said you probably don't even know what LLC means.

Last edited:
birdman hand rub... you guys think swaping the blk/yellow iv for 2 pairs of these(with a lil cash if needed) will be easy?

Last edited:
birdman hand rub... you guys think swaping the blk/yellow iv for 2 pairs of these(with a lil cash if needed) will be easy?

Everyone has their own taste, but i cant imagine any true aficionado giving up ONE, much less two, pairs of decent looking Black/Red IV's [greatest IV colorway] for a garish looking retro+ color.

But you can never underestimate the depravity of a hypebeast sucker, who lusts for the "limited" releases purely because they are limited. So my guess is, it wont be "easy", but I bet eventually you will find someone foolish enough to give up 2 pairs of OG colorway BR IV's

LA. The shoe scene out here is ridiculous. I'm more of a spectator then a buyer nowadays cuz my collecting interest went away years ago. But I do cop occasionally. Every time it's ridiculous.
Makes me glad i moved out here to AZ. Scene out here is relatively calm compared to most places

Why not just buy your own two pairs of blk/red 4s instead of looking for someone who has 2 pairs of black/red 4s in your size to trade for one shoe...

That trade is too much of a hassle.  Maybe a trade for one plus cash.  Might catch someone who beasts over the Thunders because they're "limited," but the Black Cement IVs are 1000000x better.

LA. The shoe scene out here is ridiculous. I'm more of a spectator then a buyer nowadays cuz my collecting interest went away years ago. But I do cop occasionally. Every time it's ridiculous.
Hmmmm, interesting.... I just came back from NYC where everybody and their mothers had heat on their feet. Is it like that there too? Because it definitely isnt like that in Chicago and I thought it was bad enough here.....

Honestly u rarely see people wearing sneakers out here. I think everyone just boxes em. It's not like it used to be. People just want to say they have em. NY is ridiculous, everytime I go everyone and there mom has sneaker literally.

Only thing positive bout it is every spot get a solid amount. Every release I wanted I got with ease. But that GMP was a little work.

Seeings how the person has no feedback and is using other Seller's pictures, I'm going to go with no.

Back
Top Bottom