AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I wonder if these will move faster than the iiis of last year. Besides the cements and the limited cavs, the other ivs were easy to purchase. I personally would expect a release like the cements from January.

There will be more of these and it will be easier to get these than the 11s. It's still going to be crazy. Put in the work now.

Might be able to get a connect on these, whose gonna tax about 20 bucks to get them. I have no problem with that if it actually comes through

Why would any stores do a raffle for these? These are a GR correct?
Have you seen how ignorant BF shoppers get? Add that to how ignorant shoes shoppers are...chaos.

Someones gonna get hurt/killed cause Nike can't stomach making enough pairs to go around.

I got 2 pairs of the 3's last year from FTL.com with relative ease, was this the case with anyone else? I'm guessing this is a GR. Hoping for the same good luck that I had last year...
remember the whole landscape changed after the concords

remember the whole landscape changed after the concords
True. Took Eastbay 2 weeks to tell me that the pair I had successfully ordered was no longer in the warehouse, and would never arrive on my doorstep.
mean.gif

I don't know which areas y'all from, but JB has been doing raffles on GR shoes since April.

havent gone out to ask but I hear that most places are going to raffle out thunder 4s instead of just selling them is this true?

Raffles?! Really??? Why can't JB just make more of them to satisfy the public? I mean it's not like D.Wade or Melo sig models are moving big numbers.
Then JB can just sell them again in the future for people who "didn't have of he opportunity to pick them up" this year. They are going to ride the customer until our backs (or banks) break.

Last edited:
For those that own these, how do they fit? True to size or have to go down half a size? I never got the 2012 IV's this year. So it will be my first pair.

Back
Top Bottom