AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Raffles?! Really??? Why can't JB just make more of them to satisfy the public? I mean it's not like D.Wade or Melo sig models are moving big numbers.

They are indeed. Niketalk, is what, 20k people who buy shoes?

There are a lot lot lot lot lot of people buying JB shoes that aren't on these boards.

For those that own these, how do they fit? True to size or have to go down half a size? I never got the 2012 IV's this year. So it will be my first pair.

pretty sure it was a consensus that all the IV's this year fit .5 bigger.

My 2012 BC 4 fit tts for ME, but I like about a half a inch of room from my longest toe.

Last edited:
That easy huh? IV's should've been your fav to begin with.
:lol:

these will be my favorite Retro release of the year... will be highly disappointed if I miss out
Same. Anything less than two pairs is not an option as far as I am concerned

$300 resell value?
srs? :x
Yah! The BC IIIs went up to that price instantly and these are at least as popular.

just disturbing! Bet ur one of those guys who wears his shirt while smashing with the lights on.
:rofl:g

I got 2 pairs of the 3's last year from FTL.com with relative ease, was this the case with anyone else? I'm guessing this is a GR. Hoping for the same good luck that I had last year...
Ever since the Concords I have had a lot of trouble with online releases. Fire Reds and Military Blues have been the only exception so far and if you are a sneakerhead you know why.

thats crazy....i couldnt deal with that....only raffles around here were for the gmp pack and yeezys
Same. Where are you from AirThompson?

So they fit like the fire red 4's? if so i'll probably go half a size up since i like a little room.

great now I am not sure what size to get because the Fire Reds were more than a half size down for me. Even though a whole size down was too tight, I preferred that

Haven't had any raffles in the experiences I've had here. Then again, I don't go to the local stores as they typically do not carry any sz. 14's. SMH.

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I've never really liked either shoe, to be honest. But I have heard things about the quality of the Fire Red. My brother owns the Blues, and he says they aren't bad. I just bought I pair of Cements from this year, and I think they are pretty good quality. It's my first pair of IVs though, so I don't really have anything to base it on.

What's the reason for those being the only exceptions?
Military Blue gets a lot of hate. A very under appreciated colorway in my imo. They sat in '06 as well and the oldheads tell me they sat when they were OGs.
Fire Reds were the worst release of the year. Many people had to order multiple pairs and keep the one they liked and return the rest. Quality wise the Mars were better quality. If I had a pair of mars I wouldnt even have copped. I had to return a pair myself. A lot of pairs came precreased and prestained. That release was full of restocks from returned pairs (the quality was complete trash). Luckily the restock I grabbed online was better than the shoe I got in the store. Also it would seem like they had more pairs than the standard GR

Last edited:
LA. The shoe scene out here is ridiculous. I'm more of a spectator then a buyer nowadays cuz my collecting interest went away years ago. But I do cop occasionally. Every time it's ridiculous.
Hmmmm, interesting.... I just came back from NYC where everybody and their mothers had heat on their feet. Is it like that there too? Because it definitely isnt like that in Chicago and I thought it was bad enough here.....

The only IVs I got this year were the Cavs and the White Cements and I thought the quality on the Cavs was excellent while the Cement IVs were eeehhh. Regardless, I need these Breds.

dude at my local shop wants fifty bucks to put these aside for me. think that a fair price or too much?

Friend just sent me a picture..these will be here soon :pimp:

dude at my local shop wants fifty bucks to put these aside for me. think that a fair price or too much?
I would definitely do it. I Paypal you $50 tonight, if you can get an extra pair. Haha.

(But seriously, I'm not joking. PM me.) 

Friend just sent me a picture..these will be here soon :pimp:

Shape is looking good. Decent amount of side leather spacing. Do you know what size those are? Sometimes the smaller sizes seem to have a better shape, which does me no good.

Also, could just be a weird camera filter, but the red is looking nice and bright, really popping :nthat:

As said above, that sounds like a pretty fair deal to me, as long as you trust the guy, and also that you think you will have trouble copping them yourself. If it was me though, I would def do that deal

Hmmmm, interesting.... I just came back from NYC where everybody and their mothers had heat on their feet. Is it like that there too? Because it definitely isnt like that in Chicago and I thought it was bad enough here.....
Every paisa, mom, tia, uncle. Every kid, black, white, brown, asian. Every man woman and child pretty much...ARE "Sneaker Heads" in Los Angeles.

You have to WANT to deal with lines for every Jordan/"limited release".

I hate L.A. when it comes to shoes.

Every paisa, mom, tia, uncle. Every kid, black, white, brown, asian. Every man woman and child pretty much...ARE "Sneaker Heads" in Los Angeles.

You have to WANT to deal with lines for every Jordan/"limited release".

I hate L.A. when it comes to shoes.
Damn, that's prolly how it will be over here when the hipster phase dies down. This place is the hipster safe haven.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom