AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

sorry for upside down pic. tounge looks kinda long doesnt it?

:smokin going to use the dust catchers as some beaters..thy wont even look dirty cause they ashy any ways lol

Dope new pics :pimp:

Can't wait, I'll probably lock down a pair for $260 to ensure I get them + have them NOW :D

Plan to pick these up at the mall, last year's black cement 3 pick up was too easy..hope the same this year...>D

Is it me or is that red a little too bright?

As far as looking like the OG, I agree it looks a little brighter [although that could be weird camera filters, who knows]
Plus, downsouth's pics look a little more normal
But for some reason I like it that bright. I hope mine come out like that, almost a mild infared

on a side note, Ray, what happened to your post count and join date? They couldnt fix that for you?

Last edited:
Yea, compared to the originals, it is too bright. These just look extra bright red. I hope they're a little more subdued in person.

^
the 2012 on the right looks bulkier, which is a good thing

but it means nothing because one can't see how the laces are tied on either shoe or if they are the exact same size, etc.

i notice pics like that alot when someone is trying to prove a point with different tricks and camera angles

black friday cant come soon enough. i want to pre order but theres no way i'm messing with early pairs after the concord debacle. Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

Why the F do these have to release on Black Friday??? :smh:
As a Finish Line employee, I am NOT looking forward to having to do this release and handle Black Friday customers on the same damn day... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wish the '12's had that off white/grey outline on the edges of the different layers that the CDP's above seem to have.

Kinda like the lining on the OG Blk/Red XI's.

See what I mean?

What's this grey lining? They both look the same to me...

I've never own a pair of CDP 4s, so I don't exactly know the lining of that one either. Just going of the provided photos. 

The IV's with the grey lining are the CDP

The lining is the unintentional grey edge exposed along the side of the leather seams
The 2012's will not have the grey lining because the lining doesnt look like that on the nubuck leather

What's this grey lining? They both look the same to me...

I've never own a pair of CDP 4s, so I don't exactly know the lining of that one either. Just going of the provided photos. 

You see how one shoe has like a white outline from the fabric? i think thats what they mean. To me that looks ugly and unfinished and at $160 a pop that shoe better not look like that.

Oh okay, I see it now. Thanks for the heads up.

But the grey lining won't be on the 2012s, right? Is that what you're saying? Because I agree, the grey lining looks cheap and unfinished. Like they forgot to fill the rest of the shoe in. 

Back
Top Bottom