AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

FNL is not getting a restock because this morning I received a cancellation email. I had submitted my order with in the first 2 minutes, got my confirmation number, added the Google Trust stores guarantee and got shafted 11 days later. if they did have a restock or planning to get a restock then I probably would not have received that B#$%^slap of an email. Now I'm SOL on the 4 breds unless I want to pay 250+.
A brotha needs some help with a size 11 retail please.

With each release, it's the same thing with FNL

AND YET PEOPLE NEVER LEARN.

FINISHLINE IS THE WORST OF THE ONLINE RETAILERS. ONLY USE THEM AS AN ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT AND EVEN THEN, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

give me a free $500 FNL giftcard and i still wont shop there.

site sucks, everytime i tried to order with them they gave me trouble. screw that site.

How's the soles on those concords, acoppola331? I'd be surprised if they were still icey after sitting in stores/warehouses for almost a year. Nice come up nonetheless.

A little yellow...more of a reason to unds as soon as possible after all they are my first 11s gotta enjoy them

Had 3 opportunities to cop 2012 versions retail.. But passed because I still got these chillin..

Too much other stuff dropping to justify spending near $200.. Plus CDP look better imo..

So many of these were made that I wont have a problem finding these on the secondary market a year from now.

Had 3 opportunities to cop 2012 versions retail.. But passed because I still got these chillin..
Too much other stuff dropping to justify spending near $200.. Plus CDP look better imo..

So many of these were made that I wont have a problem finding these on the secondary market a year from now.

I do prefer the material on the CDP's although I hated how the midsole instantly cracked when you wore them. Still picked up a 2012 pair because these are still look good and pretty well made. Now I have my 99's, 2 CDP pairs, and 2012.

For sure you should be able to find these whenever you decide to pick up

Last edited:
Just got these in the mail from WhatsAGoodName, sold me for retail 
pimp.gif

These shoes are amazing, glad I doubled up and I'm glad their's people out there who nice enough to look out for other heads for retail.

Man I'm afraid to UNDS mine.....that white mesh upper is gonna attract dirt like flies on poop (at least in my mind).  
Shoes are meant to be worn! I've worn my Concords about 15 times now and my IV's about 5 times in the last 2 weeks

So I strolled into FA today to do some Christmas shopping for the fam. Ended up leaving without finding anything for them because everything I wanted was out of stock. As I'm leaving the girl asks me if I needed anything else, so I took a shot in the dark and asked if they had a size 11 in these. Sure enough they still had a pair in my size, as well as a few others.

Alllllllmost copped but then I remembered that my pair from the NBA Store is arriving today. I'd be in the doghouse if I showed up at home with nothing for my kids and a second pair of IVs lol. Gotta keep the peace this time of year.

Moral of the story: sizes are still out there. I'd definitely see if your local spot can stock locate a pair.

These are by far the best IVs this year quality-wise. I realized that the material they used for the wings are a harder and stiffer plastic than the white cements, military's, etc. I wonder what that is all about..

Better than the Cav IV's?  Just bought a pair recently coming in about a week.  I heard that the Cavs quality wise were actually better?

Got mine in the mail today. didn't realize how off the shape was untill i saw them today. Also the tongue is waay to big. Very unproportional shoe. I will post some pics tomorrow for your viewing.

These are by far the best IVs this year quality-wise. I realized that the material they used for the wings are a harder and stiffer plastic than the white cements, military's, etc. I wonder what that is all about..
Maybe that's why i love these so much...

Umph.

Last edited:
What's this about the tongue??? I just compared it to the cool grey IVs and I'm not seeing a difference... I think ppl are staring too hard lol

BRUH MY BIG TOE + MY PINKY TOE RIP :lol:
i regret not going .5 bigger so badly :smh:

all you guys should just go true to size all the time. i am size 10 for the past 15 years. some run slight big, like the wht cements, and the in case of the black/cements, they fit perfect. Get go wrong with TTS

What's this about the tongue??? I just compared it to the cool grey IVs and I'm not seeing a difference... I think ppl are staring too hard lol

It's extremely higher then what it should be. I've owned 99's before and i can tell you relative to 99's or any other jordan for that matter, the tongue is unproportionally long.

Back
Top Bottom