AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

It almost looks like a custome white cement !!! What ever it is, it's tough !!
Yep, Tour Yellow IV's LS part of the Lifestyle line that they were doing. Released at select locations back in 2006 i believe. I only wore my pair a few times, have to pull those things back out for a little while before the year is out.

Got em!!

UPS had me sweating with their 'delay in shipment' steeze.

Thx again guys for the up-to-date info on getting them on release day.

:pimp:

anybody switch the insoles with the spenco crosstrainer insole? results?

i did, i bought them on amazon and they had the mens 12-13. i wear a 12, needless to say i had to cut some off so it would go in the shoe, which itself was a pain. they are comfortable, no cracking so far.

Last edited:
Are those Spenco insoles the ones some have mentioned were used for the BC III's to prevent paint-chipping?

If you don't want to buy the Spencos, just use insoles from your Lebron 8 V2s (bron 9 insoles would prob work well too.) Ridiculously comfy and I've had no chipping issues in any of my pairs I've used them in.

Ordered some Footprint Insoles. Skaters use these as they help with the impacts from landing.

*************HUGE HEADS UP GUYS******************

The pair I ordered off of eastbay, got rejected at the US spot I always send stuff to because they were overcrowded (I live in Canada). They were ******** and refused the shipment, now it's being sent for a return. What this means is that it should pop up on eastbay's site when it gets returned. It's a size 8.5, so pay attention and you might be able to snag it if you need it. I have the tracking info, so I'll keep you guys posted on when it gets closer to eastbay's warehouse.

anybody switch the insoles with the spenco crosstrainer insole? results?

i did, i bought them on amazon and they had the mens 12-13. i wear a 12, needless to say i had to cut some off so it would go in the shoe, which itself was a pain. they are comfortable, no cracking so far.

I got them as well but a size down needless to say there's space it doesn't cover but so far so good there's no chipping 4 wears. My shoe is 10.5 and I got 8-9 insole but I have another that's 10-11 and on my 4s it's a bit tighter than the normal insole

At least you got a pair or two bro. You didn't have your order cancelled like I did. Grass is always greener on the other side.

But I feel you on the bad QC though. Unfortunately, that's China for ya.

ill give u 20 cents an hour and lets see how polish ur work will be.

uh.....I highly doubt he was referring to the advantages and disadvantages regarding economies of scale when multinational corporations utilize foreign labor, brah.

Or - judging by your grammatical usage of the word "polish" - the less we're paid, the more kielbasa-ish our work becomes?

Ahwww man I'm sorry you weren't able to get your pair man.
I know it sucks, but I'm picking up a pair locally tomorrow. $28 over retail, but I'll take it since this is a grail. I'll post a video review on youtube and post the link in here when I get them.

Undsd man these killed my pinky toe I went .5 size up on these compared to my white cement 4s smh

Finally got my UPS shipment and asked my driver why the 2 days delay... He clearly told me that it's holiday season and his facility is about 1-2 days behind in delivery...

I know this may not be the place for it, so mods please feel free to delete this-

I'm not sure what this means, but I noticed that the fire reds are showing up on Eastbay. None in stock, but product page is up. Maybe they're about to put some up?

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=08497089&size=09.0

They had a size 10.5 available yesterday reason it's up there...

Last edited:
FNL is not getting a restock because this morning I received a cancellation email. I had submitted my order with in the first 2 minutes, got my confirmation number, added the Google Trust stores guarantee and got shafted 11 days later. if they did have a restock or planning to get a restock then I probably would not have received that B#$%^slap of an email. Now I'm SOL on the 4 breds unless I want to pay 250+.
A brotha needs some help with a size 11 retail please.

With each release, it's the same thing with FNL

I deal with China factories and I understand their manufacturing process. The way these factory workers get paid is based off of how many pairs they make. What I said is not meant to be a diss but I'm stating it as a fact. QC for the most part is overlooked. The QC manager's role is not so much to make sure it's perfect but more like to oversee if it's within a certain level of standard which to most of us, it's a lower grade. Also Nike doesn't own these factories, just like Apple with Foxconn, so the QC level isn't quite how we sneaker heads would want it to be. It's all about pleasing the stockholders these days, unlike back in the day when the shoes were made with solid materials that last for a long time. I had a pair of Flight 95's literally fall apart as I was walking. I sent the shoes back to Nike to let them know that the materials that they were using to cut cost was really unacceptable. Nothing personal bro as I'm Asian.
Just stating the sad facts. There was a big time CEO that told Mark Parker (Nike CEO) that his company puts too much crap out in the market. Happy for those there were able to snag a pair. Still searching in vain for a pair for retail since FNL cancelled my order yesterday.

I still haven't worn mine...

I'm thinking about trading them for a size 11.5 if I can find a DS pair (mine are a sz 11)

But I'm not sure yet

I still haven't worn mine...
I'm thinking about trading them for a size 11.5 if I can find a DS pair (mine are a sz 11)
But I'm not sure yet

Is this for most cases? Is it really taht tight that it kills your toes? I'm thinking about trading up .5 size also.

Back
Top Bottom