AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

He's correct on sizes in any weather.

Wore mine yesterday for about 6 hours and there is not signs of creasing or cracking on the shoes.

well heres how i would decide
BRED 4's >>>>>>>> BC3 (in terms of quality)
and imo im not a fan of tats so that leaves you with BRED 4's
laugh.gif
I'm just thinking $250 won't get you very far in terms of a high quality piece of art on your skin but i only get large custom pieces that req at least 3 hrs in the chair at a time.  as for the jays, I'm biased to the 4s over 3s so I'd prolly go with these rather than the other 2.

This is a picture of my left foot, with the Bred 4 2012 and a dollar bill as size references. As you can clearly see, my foot is the perfect shape for these shoes, and are NOT WIDE. Kids. 
Birdman, you was right all along.. please come back. The forum needs you son!

Smh one of my DSG orders got cancelled from the restock on the 1st...i guess because i paid by paypal since you were only able to use the 10$ off on one shoe only per card.

Bros..I was completely out of luck. Forgot all about these releasing on BF. Release came and went, pairs were gone. Just happened to make a post on here that I missed them in my size, and the homie SneakerFan1, hit me up, and showed me mad love with a DS pair from FNL, for retail plus shipping. Even told me it was cool when I tried to throw him a lil more dough for the trouble. Much in the clutch. They arrived today, extra nice. Good dude.

* Feel Good Story*

Bros..I was completely out of luck. Forgot all about these releasing on BF. Release came and went, pairs were gone. Just happened to make a post on here that I missed them in my size, and the homie SneakerFan1, hit me up, and showed me mad love with a DS pair from FNL, for retail plus shipping. Even told me it was cool when I tried to throw him a lil more dough for the trouble. Much in the clutch. They arrived today, extra nice. Good dude.
* Feel Good Story*

There's plenty of solid members :nthat:

* Feel Good Story*
No doubt man, glad the pair got there so quick especially after the funny business with the tracking estimate.
laugh.gif

* Feel Good Story*

Hmm wish someone with an 11.5 foot would come through like this for me :smokin

Good stuff though. People listing them for $240+ in the Classified section. SMH.

* Feel Good Story*

now thats a good dude, props to him for helping people out like that. wish we had more members like that these days. everyone out there trying to make a buck, i dont blame em but at the same time its always good to help others.

:pimp:

* Feel Good Story*

That's what NT used to be all about back in the day, great story and SneakerFan1 is a good dude, so no shock there. :smokin

Last edited:
Supposedly FNL is restocking but not sure if thats 100% accurate, I kinda stopped paying attn after I got my pair...IDK where you from but Ive seen prices on CL drop to about 200.  Good luck homie!

FNL is not getting a restock because this morning I received a cancellation email. I had submitted my order with in the first 2 minutes, got my confirmation number, added the Google Trust stores guarantee and got shafted 11 days later. if they did have a restock or planning to get a restock then I probably would not have received that B#$%^slap of an email. Now I'm SOL on the 4 breds unless I want to pay 250+.

A brotha needs some help with a size 11 retail please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom