AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

FNL is not getting a restock because this morning I received a cancellation email. I had submitted my order with in the first 2 minutes, got my confirmation number, added the Google Trust stores guarantee and got shafted 11 days later. if they did have a restock or planning to get a restock then I probably would not have received that B#$%^slap of an email. Now I'm SOL on the 4 breds unless I want to pay 250+.
A brotha needs some help with a size 11 retail please.

With each release, it's the same thing with FNL

AND YET PEOPLE NEVER LEARN.

FINISHLINE IS THE WORST OF THE ONLINE RETAILERS. ONLY USE THEM AS AN ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT AND EVEN THEN, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

I still haven't worn mine...
I'm thinking about trading them for a size 11.5 if I can find a DS pair (mine are a sz 11)
But I'm not sure yet

Is this for most cases? Is it really taht tight that it kills your toes? I'm thinking about trading up .5 size also.

Well, it all depends really. Mine aren't tight on the pinky toe, its my big toe. They literally feel tight as if they were a 10.5 or even a 10.25 (if that were a real size)

They are cool I guess. I tried them on when I got them but haven't worn them since. Its not unbearable, but they definitely don't fit like my white cements.

yea i really regret not going half size up on these.

i dont know who in their right minds would, but ill try to find someone to trade my worn once 11.5 for their worn once or twice size 12.. if not im just dealing with it. rest my pink toe after each wear before the next time lol

Has anyone received their Ebates credit for either their NDC or their Finishline orders? I haven't gotten anything after multiple requests and follow-ups to their customer service ppl?

It was the first order I ever had a problem with. This year I ordered all the IV's and XII's without any issues. Last year I ordered the XI's without an issue.

Usually I went to the other retailers and FNL was the last resort. So in my case it wasn't a matter of not doing my due diligence, it was more a matter of unfortunate circumstances. I have ordered from FNL without a hitch for the past 4 and a half years, this was the first fiasco.

And I'm still out a pair of IV Breds. You win some and you lose some I guess.

Easy there Memphissfinest, now I know to always get in on a restock from other retailers instead of waiting on shipment confirmation from FNL.

It was the first order I ever had a problem with. This year I ordered all the IV's and XII's without any issues. Last year I ordered the XI's without an issue.
Usually I went to the other retailers and FNL was the last resort. So in my case it wasn't a matter of not doing my due diligence, it was more a matter of unfortunate circumstances. I have ordered from FNL without a hitch for the past 4 and a half years, this was the first fiasco.

And I'm still out a pair of IV Breds. You win some and you lose some I guess.

Easy there Memphissfinest, now I know to always get in on a restock from other retailers instead of waiting on shipment confirmation from FNL.

That's tough bruh, but I hear Memphis. I don't have to much experience with FNL but the only time i did deal with them, was not a good experience. I have vowed to never deal with them unless absolutely necessary. I won't trust them with an important release !! Hell no

Bruh NBAStore hellllla laggin with my order...Still haven't received anything back from them since with 29th...Starting to worry:x

Memphis is not in the minority when referring to FNL. Look into any release thread in the past and you will see. They ARE plan Z. The worst is getting a credit for a cancelled order. (In 2 weeks??)

IF anyone know where I  get a size 10.5 or 11 willing to pay retail plus shipping. UPS let my pair stolen and Eastbay was no help they both suck.
We're sorry to hear that your package was stolen. If you would like us to assist you with this issue, send us a private message with your customer/order number.

I know this may not be the place for it, so mods please feel free to delete this-

I'm not sure what this means, but I noticed that the fire reds are showing up on Eastbay. None in stock, but product page is up. Maybe they're about to put some up?

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=08497089&size=09.0
Someone returned a size 10.5, so we put it up on the website. As of this post, the one size 10.5 is still available, but you would have to call in to order them.

EastbayRep - Mai

Still waiting on my pair from SNS..I've ordered from them numerous times before and never had any problems whatsoever. Only thing that worries me is they haven't gotten back to me with any shipping info or anything :\

Still waiting on my pair from SNS..I've ordered from them numerous times before and never had any problems whatsoever. Only thing that worries me is they haven't gotten back to me with any shipping info or anything
ohwell.gif
Daym, you might want to call them. I ordered release day and got them literally within a week. 2 pairs, no custom fee........

Memphis is not in the minority when referring to FNL. Look into any release thread in the past and you will see. They ARE plan Z. The worst is getting a credit for a cancelled order. (In 2 weeks??)

FNL is terrible. I don't even cop my sons shoes on that site. I said after the release there would be a bunch of unhappy FNL customers. They seem slightly better now, but still suck. No go for me, no matter what.

FNL is terrible. I don't even cop my sons shoes on that site. I said after the release there would be a bunch of unhappy FNL customers. They seem slightly better now, but still suck. No go for me, no matter what.

Just wanted to say a very appreciative thank you for the cats that offer to help in snagging a pair.

Props to the Niketalk fam for their love and generosity, although a pair has not been located just yet.

Gonna be positive and if not then on to the last offering for this year, the XII's Breds.

How's the soles on those concords, acoppola331? I'd be surprised if they were still icey after sitting in stores/warehouses for almost a year. Nice come up nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom