AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

i want to know how inthe blue hell can kids afford 3 straight big jordan retro releases from now til christmas? especially at a time like this? :lol:

Got these in from Nike Korea last Friday. As far as quality is concerned (in my opinion), these > WC's. As far as fitting, these do fit slightly more snug than the WC's and Military 4's, but not by much. I still went with my usual .5 down as with other Jordan retros. Overall i'm very satisfied with my pair, one of the better quality retros i've had in quite some time, with no noticeable glue stains, pre-creasing, or discolored outsoles 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The Foot Locker I got my ticket at made me show them ID and sign a paper initialing my size, and gave me a ticket with my Size number written on it and said to come back anytime between 8am - 6pm on Black Friday to purchase my size.  They only had 1 pair of each size.  So people camped out to get this ticket that reserved your size.  So instead of people camping out on Black Friday they did this so people camped out to get the ticket today and could come any time to buy it on Black Friday.

Some places are doing raffles, but my local FL were giving away guarantee tickets.

What footlocker?

The Foot Locker I got my ticket at made me show them ID and sign a paper initialing my size, and gave me a ticket with my Size number written on it and said to come back anytime between 8am - 6pm on Black Friday to purchase my size.  They only had 1 pair of each size.  So people camped out to get this ticket that reserved your size.  So instead of people camping out on Black Friday they did this so people camped out to get the ticket today and could come any time to buy it on Black Friday.

Some places are doing raffles, but my local FL were giving away guarantee tickets.
Same here. And the line was short. Wish it was this easy getting a pair of Olives.

Got 3 tix 2 raffle and 1 guaranteed
Lucked up on the guaranteed pair yesterday omw home from work
Walked in ftl asked 4 a raffle ticket since I thought every store was raffling and the dude said alli have 2 do is wait on the line til 5 n I got a pair on lock
It was 420 (no chronic) needless 2 say I did the smart thing n waited n locked up a pair 4 sure lol

Man if I miss my shoes over this ticket **** yall goin see me on the news!! Dallas Channels 4.5.8.11.33.21.27!!!!!!

Ok i feel better, Just called some of my local FL's and they all are saying this is a General Release and have PLENTY of pairs. So I should be "gucci" on these... Smoke break! 420!

Nervous as hell about this drop.. I'd get so sad for not getting a pair.

Anyone know how these fit? Everyone keeps telling me .5 size big but I'm not sure if I notice that on all the recent JB retros.

To be specific the recent playoff 12s and the metallic 5s on a size 12 are def bigger, I wear 12 for my adidas and other kicks. The bc3 though in a 12 fit perfectly.. what shoe is this best comparable to in sizing?

Im too afraid to buy .5 size small and find out these dont fit.

For the first time in months I'll get to hold my pairs on RD.  I don't mind.  Of course I lucked out and didn't have to deal with a mob of people.  The raffle stuff is pretty lame.

i was upset about this new ticket system, but today I walked into footaction and was able to get my size 8. Like the guy above said they ask your size and ask for your id. then they right down the info on their form with your name, size and phone number. Then tell you to come back on friday between 8-6pm. After losing out on the white cements earlier this year, this was very nice.

no need to get these because i got the CDPs from 2008. quality is still the same with the 2012s regardless of paint chipping and creasing :lol:

good luck to those who are participating with the raffles.

no need to get these because i got the CDPs from 2008. quality is still the same with the 2012s regardless of paint chipping and creasing :lol:
good luck to those who are participating with the raffles.
From what I understand the paint chipping issued has been resolved or at least adjusted, and CDPs are always lackluster in quality. I've touched them, felt the materials in my hand and I can say without a doubt, you are mistaken my friend.

everytime a new Jordan releases it hurts a little more inside thinking about fighting the HS kids to get a damn pair of shoes. almost not even worth it
I remember being that high school kid, my boys and I were making moves though, aqua, cool greys, and grapes, was a great year in 07, gonna be like next year without cool grey 3s

Nervous as hell about this drop.. I'd get so sad for not getting a pair.

Anyone know how these fit? Everyone keeps telling me .5 size big but I'm not sure if I notice that on all the recent JB retros.
To be specific the recent playoff 12s and the metallic 5s on a size 12 are def bigger, I wear 12 for my adidas and other kicks. The bc3 though in a 12 fit perfectly.. what shoe is this best comparable to in sizing?
Im too afraid to buy .5 size small and find out these dont fit.

I have size 11.5 cements, fire reds and military's, I went down from and still was fine. The 12 seems big. But I will have an 11.5 & 12 Friday so I can let you know which is better?

as of yesterday, all serramonte stores i checked with are doing raffles either tues/thurs next week to sign up :rolleyes
*EDIT*
s/o to JGH0ST23 for hooking these up today. i can sleep easy on thanksgiving now. hoping i can score another pair to perform a sole swap on my crumbling 99's.

Why don't you save you're dough, and get some Air Falcons? They'll have the nike branding too

Back
Top Bottom