AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

you try footlockers website to see what method they were going with? Thats how I found out the FTL near me was doing guarantee tickets. Where you at in So. Cal?
None in my area. I thought the message was all the same on the footlocker website but you're right, some of them don't mention raffle. I'm in Irvine. It looks like the closest one to me that did ticketing to guarantee your pair was Cerritos (about 30 miles away). It might be a wrap now that they starting ticketing at 5.

Ended up waiting an hour for my nephew only to get the last pair, a size 13, and there were only 19 guaranteed tickets. There was a good 20 people behind me that were SOL.

its a weird feeling having them apparently 'locked up' already

It felt a little too easy lol. Im thankful it was on a sunday cause I normally work 3-11pm on weekdays. But yea I was at the bottom half of my line and the foams were already sold out but it looked like they had a **** load of 100 plus pairs at my mall. I should have got two tickets. Feels so good to know my pair is already gift wrapped and waiting for me. No hassle, no waking up extra early and no rape prices to attain these. :smokin:smokin

Yeah here in cincinnati, it was an easy cop....champs did gurantee tickets at 5 pm...nobody even knew forreal got there at 4:15 n was 5th in line..got my size 11 with ease. They had 78 pairs...footlocker and footaction has 90 pairs each. These are mighty plentiful.

Sucks for those stores doing raffles. More work for the employees having to make calls :lol: PLUS you HAVE to pick up their phone call on a weekday morning. Glad the FL HoH NYC did guaranteed ticketing.

We posted up signs in our store on Wed about the garunteed pair. Have over 60 pairs and only about 30 people lined up. We will still be handing out tickets for the next couple of days. Employees were only allowed 20% of the total pairs so there are plenty to go around...

My entries today were all raffle. Still don't have that secured feeling yet. Gotta keep pounding the pavement tomorrow. Size 14 will be mine!!

if only all releases were like that huh?
mean.gif
One of my boys talked to a Champs employee and apparently they're using the same format for the Playoff 11s.. This new system is a lot better imo. Hope it stays.

^^everyone will be ready for this system when the XI's come out. won't nearly be as easy, unfortunately. surprised at how many people didnt know about this today. reminds me when twitter rsvp first came out. Fisrt two times were extremely easy, than they became damn near impossible.

everyone will be ready for the XI

Couldn't go to the mall today in Houston. I'll try again tomorrow. I don't mind raffles at all.

Finally got to hold these in hand today for a closer inspection. Shape is way better than the cdp's but that tongue is so damn high! Really thought I would hate the nubuck on them, but it's not as bad as the black metallic v's or black infrared/varsity red vi's of years past. Don't own the cav iv's to compare it to, but I do find them similar in feel and texture to my db iv's. no guarantee pairs for my stores, just the crappy raffle system. Now time to wait it out until that phone call Tuesday.

^^everyone will be ready for this system when the XI's come out. won't nearly be as easy, unfortunately. surprised at how many people didnt know about this today. reminds me when twitter rsvp first came out. Fisrt two times were extremely easy, than they became damn near impossible.
^^^This!

Going to be a Sh** show for 11s

So true. This is just gonna push the problem back to a different day or a different method, but it wont alleviate it altogether. Only true solution is to make more pairs

I was way behind in this thread so I haven't read a few pages but how do these feel on feet? Pretty good quality? TTS?

I'm a little confused. Some of you talking about getting tickets from Champs and Footlocker are talking like its guaranteed. I thought you got a ticket to enter the raffle? Thats how they are doing it here in LA. Isnt this a raffle system for all FL and Champs?

Naw it's for sure I asked the managers everywhere I went, and they said there yours for sure. Basically reserved them for us, kind of messed they told no body but gotta do your research too

This was too easy, thought after the ******** game I was go an be too late. Makes me feel a lot better since I can never get an online release.

Back
Top Bottom