AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I went to another mall that ftl was supposed to give guaranteed pair ticket and dude said have to come Wednesday and mall door will open 8am. That's dumb because its supposed at 5pm today on FTL page. Now I'm hoping I get a call for the five raffle tickets I got from another mall.

Got my ticket here in Phoenix and just got there at 4:50.
nthat.gif
 Line was only 10 people long and i got a few laughs outta some crazy black chick yelling at everyone in line until security took her out .
laugh.gif

i can't believe i didn't know about this ticket release bs, my size is gone at the mall and i will be going tomorrow to get whatever i can, so frickin ticked

Yeah. They are guaranteed tickets. They took your name, address and phone number and shoe size. You have until 6 pm to pick up your pair.

Tickets will be given out on Sunday, November 18th and Monday, November 19th for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and Jordan Retro IV “Bred.” 

^i assume this means they will giving out tix sunday and monday for these shoes, correct? 

i fell asleep after brunch and just woke up 
mean.gif
 and now its 5:09pm... not sure if i'm interpreting the footlocker ticketing procedures right

WAS 6TH IN LINE AND JUST GOT MY TICKET FROM BAYBROOK MALL HERE IN HOUSTON GUARANTEEING MY SIZE 10.5. :pimp:
THOUGHT THESE WERE GONNA BE RAFFLE TICKETS BUT THE MANAGER SAID THE TICKET GUARANTEES YOU A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE.
RESTING EASY FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK :smokin . NOW THEY NEED TO DO THE SAME THING FOR THE BRED 11'S.

All Houston stores doing this ticket thing or nah?

Was like 30th in line managed to get two tickets n 2 more from champs for the fam. Pink foams went out quick had plenty of bred 4s though I don't think ppl really know that they handing out tickets for em

WAS 6TH IN LINE AND JUST GOT MY TICKET FROM BAYBROOK MALL HERE IN HOUSTON GUARANTEEING MY SIZE 10.5. :pimp:
THOUGHT THESE WERE GONNA BE RAFFLE TICKETS BUT THE MANAGER SAID THE TICKET GUARANTEES YOU A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE.
RESTING EASY FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK :smokin . NOW THEY NEED TO DO THE SAME THING FOR THE BRED 11'S.

All Houston stores doing this ticket thing or nah?

ONLY PLACE I KNOW DOING THE GUARANTEED TICKET WAS BAYBROOK. CHAMPS WAS DOING RAFFLES AND HOH GALLERIA IS DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LINEUP.

for stores doing raffles was it only for 5pm or can i show up in 20 minutes and tell them to give me a ticket?

please respond

just got back from champs. i got a ticket. they are doing a raffle. they didnt want tot tell me how many pairs they got but they got quite a few. does anyone know the complete rules of the raffles? when i got my ticket they asked my size (9). i can fit an 8.5 though. if for some reason i dont get a call for a size 9, do they throw my ticket out or put it back in the pot and have another opportunity to get another size?

for stores doing raffles was it only for 5pm or can i show up in 20 minutes and tell them to give me a ticket?

please respond

for stores doing raffles, tickets were being passed out all day, and most likely tomorrow as well. Onlly the guarantee tickets were handed out at 5p. You have to check with your local store.

Didnt know this until someone here mentioned it a couple of hours ago, so I decided to head to my footlockers here since i heard they did guarantee tickets, and only 12 deep. I was able to get my 10.5.

Starting to believe these are more than plentiful. This store usually get 10-14 pairs for the big releases, but they had almost 50 for this one. Had 5 each in 10, 10.5, and 11. I was shocked.

just got back from champs. i got a ticket. they are doing a raffle. they didnt want tot tell me how many pairs they got but they got quite a few. does anyone know the complete rules of the raffles? when i got my ticket they asked my size (9). i can fit an 8.5 though. if for some reason i dont get a call for a size 9, do they throw my ticket out or put it back in the pot and have another opportunity to get another size?

I dont think they are doing a separate raffle for each size. I think they just throw them all in a pot, and if they pull your ticket but dont have your size, it goes in the trash.

Got my pairs. Waited in line for about an hour. Easy, but I prefer just showing up on release day.

Local mall was sending everyone to FA for tickets. Going to be a combined Champs/FA/FL raffle with the drawing to be held Tuesday. Either way, still going to try to cop online too.

These are plentiful to go around. I checked the footlocker around my area to see who's got them per the raffling system and just about every one of them is getting them so I'm hoping I can get a pair.

Man I wish they were doing the guaranteed ticket here in OK.  All FA's and FTL's are raffles here, one entry per person.  FA you give your size and have to answer their call Tuesday morning or you get skipped.  FTL you don't give a size and must answer Wednesday morning when they call you and then you tell them your size.

FNL and Hibbett Sports are all doing FCFS, with both malls opening at midnight.  Hibbett is letting people line up right outside of their entrance, in the middle of mall traffic, and will hand out hibbet business cards with sizes printed on them.  You get one of these and have to be back between 8 am and 8:30 am to pick your pair up or they go on the shelves (Freakin amateurs).  FNL's will have a line outside of the mall, outdoors, and will come outside and hand us size tickets at 7 am.  We will have until close that night to pick up our pairs.

Both Foot actions got approx 50 pairs, our bigger FNL got 76 pairs, and the scheming foot lockers we have here got 12 pairs!!  LOL, they are the worst.  They got 86 pairs of Concords, but only had 21 to sell come 5 am release day.  They are paying for it now, and were also able to tell me that they had 92 pairs allocated to them, but they were taken before the shipment was open then sent off to the closest HoH, 120 miles away in OKC.  EAT A D on that one FTL! 
roll.gif

I asked a friend down in OKC to get a ticket at each location plus the HoH since it looks like they will have an ungodly amount of pairs.  Every store other than that FTL said everyone should get a pair and they have never had more pairs of one retro.  In terms of ratio's, Tulsa is not near as large as your guys cities so the total number may not sound big here, but compare it to 26-35 pairs of a GR normally being a large amount, and the ratio is large this time.

Oh, and an FNL employee listening in on our convo also let it slip that FNL will be having a raffle for the "shiny black and red air jordans they are about to get next week to sell on Christmas."  LOL so FNL will be a raffle for blk/red 11's.

I also got to look and hold a retail pair.  This pair was flawless and I hope to God it is the pair I get.  These things looked SUPER nice
nthat.gif

Congrats to those who were able to secure your pair. I went to 4-5 Footlocker and Champs stores and all of them were doing raffles. They gave me a funny look when I told them I heard some stores were giving tickets to guarantee your pair. They basically said, "We're not doing that. If you win the raffle, we'll call you on Tuesday." 

Congrats to those who were able to secure your pair. I went to 4-5 Footlocker and Champs stores and all of them were doing raffles. They gave me a funny look when I told them I heard some stores were giving tickets to guarantee your pair. They basically said, "We're not doing that. If you win the raffle, we'll call you on Tuesday." 

you try footlockers website to see what method they were going with? Thats how I found out the FTL near me was doing guarantee tickets. Where you at in So. Cal?

Back
Top Bottom