AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Line is ten people deep, people been here since 12 or 1 which is ridiculous. I came five minutes ago, if I dont get a ticket i dont get it oh well

Welp my size 11 is secured :nthat:

30hvdyc.jpg

Local FNL is selling them for $190 early. Bout to go see what's up . ^ That pair up there looks nice :smokin

Last edited:
2 tickets for me but inventory is pretty high so I should get one. i hope...

Yeah they always do. Easy way for employees to make a little bit of quick extra money. They got about 60 pairs, bout to go buy like 10 of 'em tomorrow. :rofl:

My buddy works at FA and has guaranteed me a ticket for a 10.5 when they hand them out on Tuesday. I just don't want to deal with the traffic and chaos of going out to the mall so the $20 extra may be worth it.

Got my ticket today. Got there around 350, was 4th in line.

I have to work 9pm-1a thanksgiving then 4a-1230p black friday.

Crisis averted. Whew.

What city you in?

Columbus, OH. I was a little skeptical because I'm not even gonna be in town to pick them up but they said if I give someone my ID/ticket they can get them for me :smokin Secured my size 9 btw, showing up at 4:30 for the win :tongue:

Got my ticket relatively easily at Foot Action this afternoon, then swung over to FNL and a friend of mine that works there showed me a pair. They're not too bad, can't wait for Friday.

Got my size 10 ticket..cannot wait to cop on Friday..saves the time of campin on Black Friday when I needa go cop my DVDs from Wal-Mart/Target/Best Buy

Went to the local mall/shopping center...people camped out for the foams :x but after they said foams were out...almost everyone left lol, only a few were actually there for the 4's...hype kills

I have my size 10 pair secured anyhow :pimp:

Went to the local mall/shopping center...people camped out for the foams :x but after they said foams were out...almost everyone left lol, only a few were actually there for the 4's...hype kills

I dont know whether to laugh or cry at stuff like this.
Should I hate the idea that some trashy hypebeast foams would be more popular than arguably the most classic Jordan of all time?
Or should I be happy that these youngins have such little sense that they've moved on to something else, and left more pairs for the true connoisseurs?

Last edited:
Swung by the local mall at like 5 on the nose just to see if it was going to be hectic.  Had a decent sized crowd, wasn't about to wait since I have one pair on lock already.  Walked around, hit Champs then rolled back upstairs to FTL.  Line was gone.  Pretended to be oblivious and asked what the security is for. 
laugh.gif

Got in "line" if you can call it that since only one person was in front of me.  Foams were done, grabbed a ticket for a guaranteed pair in my size of these.  Two 11.5's secured for retail before RD, mission accomplished.
smokin.gif

Gonna try online for a few more for my brother and my homeboy.

Lucked out, went to my local Champs in Akron, asked me what size I need and I said 10.5, said I got the last ticket, my pair is secured :smokin :smokin

BTW I also entered the raffle drawing at my local footlocker also.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry at stuff like this.
Should I hate the idea that some trashy hypebeast foams would be more popular than arguably the most classic Jordan of all time?
Or should I be happy that these youngins have such little sense that they've moved on to something else, and left more pairs for the true connoisseurs?

Thats how it goes...people will move on to the next "cool" thing...huge line for "da foams" and a small group of 6-10 people for the 4's....

Damn, I should have went to the mall today and tried to get a ticket. 

I'm sure I'll be able to grab my size online though. 

Back
Top Bottom