AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Thats how it goes...people will move on to the next "cool" thing...huge line for "da foams" and a small group of 6-10 people for the 4's....

Man...what I wouldnt give for this current Jordan craze bubble to burst so I can just cop my sneakers in peace.
Hopefully the foams have shifted all the beast's attention for good

I just found out they handed out tickets today :x :smh: . Since when do they hand out tix on a Sunday an hr before they close?:smh:

Got two tickets easy from Footlocker with my girl then walked to Champs and got another ticket for one of my homies..... easy as ****

Got my sz10 ticket - there were four 10s and they were gone in the first 6 people.  Luckily I was 5th.

NH peeps, the Finish Line at the new Merrimack Outlets is handing out tickets Thursday night at 9pm.  That was my backup if this didn't work.

I'm a little confused. Some of you talking about getting tickets from Champs and Footlocker are talking like its guaranteed. I thought you got a ticket to enter the raffle? Thats how they are doing it here in LA. Isnt this a raffle system for all FL and Champs?

No one around my way must want these :lol:
went to my local FL around 4:30, asked if they were giving out tickets, they asked what size took down my info and I walked away with a ticket
There was no line, no customers were even in the store :lol:
Easiest cop in a long time :pimp:

I'm a little confused. Some of you talking about getting tickets from Champs and Footlocker are talking like its guaranteed. I thought you got a ticket to enter the raffle? Thats how they are doing it here in LA. Isnt this a raffle system for all FL and Champs?
Some stores are handing out "guaranteed" tickets first come first serve, so if you get a ticket, you're guaranteed a pair on RD.
Other stores are giving raffle tickets. If your name gets drawn they give you a call and you go pick them up on RD.
You can check the FL website to check which stores in your area are doing which system

No footlocker in my college town, besides I wont be here for thanksgiving. I seriously hope I can cop online.
They be back for the "bred concords"
I think you mean the black and red space jams :lol:

People started beasting for The foams around the same time they started beasting over jordans. It won't make a difference.

Last edited:
Some stores are handing out "guaranteed" tickets first come first serve, so if you get a ticket, you're guaranteed a pair on RD.
Other stores are giving raffle tickets. If your name gets drawn they give you a call and you go pick them up on RD.
You can check the FL website to check which stores in your area are doing which system

Thanks.

Should have just paid $235 to secure my pair.

bah i wish my area had tickets that guaranteed your size. but, i do have a handful of raffle tickets, and looking to score some more tomorrow near work :lol:

theres always the twitter rsvp too i guess

WAS 6TH IN LINE AND JUST GOT MY TICKET FROM BAYBROOK MALL HERE IN HOUSTON GUARANTEEING MY SIZE 10.5. :pimp:

THOUGHT THESE WERE GONNA BE RAFFLE TICKETS BUT THE MANAGER SAID THE TICKET GUARANTEES YOU A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE.

RESTING EASY FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK :smokin . NOW THEY NEED TO DO THE SAME THING FOR THE BRED 11'S.

Last edited:
I picked up a size 11 in my Kilroy 9s and they fit me perfect. I also got an 11 in my 4s and although it may be a tiny bit larger then the 9's, its practically the same fit. If you like the way that size fits in the recent 9's got with it in the 4s. 

Ok, I will stick with my true size. Thanks.

Thanks to kiltomylou for also responding. Appreciate it. Good luck with all the releases u want this holiday.

got my ticket for my size... madd smooth too, i was like number 3 in line and only got there 30 mins prior ticket release!!
this is awesome cause i was pretty pissy about not getting the olives.. hopefully i can trade to get those sooner than later tho...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom