AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

WoW props my local champs for passing out GURANTEED Ticket on a MONDAY!:smokin All the kids are at school and was a breeze to get a ticket...OK I CAN RELAX NOW!

no need to get these because i got the CDPs from 2008. quality is still the same with the 2012s regardless of paint chipping and creasing :lol:
good luck to those who are participating with the raffles.

I'm on the same boat, but couldn't help myself but to grab a ticket. If the quality of these IVs out this year are as the same as the Cavs I purchased this year, then it's gonna be a tough decision. I finally broke out my CDP IVs in July and after one wear they're already creased with noticeable paint chips, whereas I've worn my Cavs about 10-15 times and they still look somewhat DS without any creases or paint chips.

I hope Footlocker will follow this process with the XIs and Thunder IVs next month.

I can attest I was able to hold and inspect a pair yesterday and its on point with the Cav IVs in terms of nubuck quality, no glue stains, etc.. Tho the Cav sizing was a bit off for me...We'll see how this one is in terms of sizing when I get them on Friday.

this is what everyone should do.. give them out when the kids are at school..
Where is the sense in that? Most people are at work when the kids are at school. Work ends after school does

son, they are one of the best lookin IMO and great for casual/everyday wear.
The IVs and Vs are the best imo. There is only 2 or 3 colorways of the IVs I don't like. There are more colorways of Vs that I dont like but still pretty hard to disappoint me with the Vs

I have had success getting every IV this year. I hope I can get my hands on mine. I am getting pretty worried now that everyone and their mom has their pairs locked in. I never have any luck copping online since the Concords.

I can miss out on the Thunders, that's fine. Not these though

They're not doing raffles/tickets for these in Tally, at least not at FNL. Manager said they have a decent number in my size and advised me to be there early to ensure my pair. Hopefully I can cop.

Luckily for me I have a flexible schedule so I can hop over to the mall and back in 30mins.:smokin I spoke to the gentleman that handed me the ticket and they are planning to do this for the XIs...:nerd: It will be an easy day if that is the case.!

I have size 11.5 cements, fire reds and military's, I went down from and still was fine. The 12 seems big. But I will have an 11.5 & 12 Friday so I can let you know which is better?
I really am hoping I can cop 11.5 and 12 on Friday at retail but seeing all this ticket krap it may be impossible to get 2, so I want to know beforehand in case I can only grab one.

I assume if youre wearing 11.5 on cements and other 4s so they may run the same size? the 12 cements fit me well but the play off 12s and metallic 5s are quite big.

Dont even get a full week to chill after barely scoring my Olives SMH. Ready to pay a lil extra to just get this outta the way and not have to deal with this Thursday nite

I got size 11.5 WCs and Militaries. I wish I got 11s instead. So I will stick with 11s for this one since 11 Cavs fit perfectly. As for fire reds 11s were too loose but 10.5s were too tight 0.o. I went with 10.5s because I like tight shoes, but that was definitely odd.

this is what everyone should do.. give them out when the kids are at school..
Where is the sense in that? Most people are at work when the kids are at school. Work ends after school does
Well, I'm on Fall break, so I don't mind 
smile.gif

trying my luck with the raffle tix today at champs & footlocker. dont know what state i'll be in friday morning after violating my digestive tract with copious amounts of food on thursday night. 

hope these store employees dont toss out ppls tix and just hook their friends up 
mean.gif

hope these store employees dont toss out ppls tix and just hook their friends up :smh:
[/quote]

That's wishful thinkin. You know that's going on throughout the country.

DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY TOSS TICKETS.

THEY WOULD HAVE TO HOOK UP AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE SINCE THERE ARE AN ABUNDANCE OF THESE 4'S.

MOST PEOPLE WILL GET THEIR PAIRS.

Memphis is right...I saw their inventory list with the size and there is an ungodly amount of pairs...my size 10.5 were easily over 10 pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom