AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Still waiting on Nike Chicago to tweet the RSVP. If I miss out on the tweet, then I'll be there 2 hours early then.

DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY TOSS TICKETS.
THEY WOULD HAVE TO HOOK UP AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE SINCE THERE ARE AN ABUNDANCE OF THESE 4'S.
MOST PEOPLE WILL GET THEIR PAIRS.
Keep telling yourself that. FL only had 1 pair of each size in stock and only gave out 10 tickets even though 20+ people were waiting in line for 2 hours....

Last edited:

just came home from my scavenger hunt locked down 6 tickets 2 of the places said it was for raffles but the other 4 said guaranteed locked pair :rolleyes now i'm confused but nevertheless I GOT MINE!!! :rofl:

Looks like the games have changed. :evil:

Serious question tho. Doesn't this make it easier for employees to get their friends and families a pair? :x
0]

Still waiting on Nike Chicago to tweet the RSVP. If I miss out on the tweet, then I'll be there 2 hours early then.
Going to try for the RSVP tweet as well, but what do you mean you'll be there 2 hours early?

Are they opening the morning to sell out the store even without RSVP??

Anyone know what time they going to be up on for sale on websites for Nike, FNL, FL, Champs, Eastbay??

Man does anyone know what the hell is up with this?  I only posted it in here because it is available to use during this release.  But it is an email I got from FTL EUROPE (I dunno why).  Some BS that we can't get this here in the states where we gobble the damn shoes up and can't use a discount or even free shipping 99% of the time.  The sneaker hobby is one of the few consumer driven areas in life where loyalty or continued purchases actually gets you LESS than the random guy off the street would get (discounts, sales, and quality of items).  Anyway, just curious as I would like to use this on the US FTL website for my blk cement 4's this week.

30% off any shoe, anything, any purchase, even in the fine print, from 11/22 to 11/25.  Oh and online code is VIP30

Man does anyone know what the hell is up with this?  I only posted it in here because it is available to use during this release.  But it is an email I got from FTL EUROPE (I dunno why).  Some BS that we can't get this here in the states where we gobble the damn shoes up and can't use a discount or even free shipping 99% of the time.  The sneaker hobby is one of the few consumer driven areas in life where loyalty or continued purchases actually gets you LESS than the random guy off the street would get (discounts, sales, and quality of items).  Anyway, just curious as I would like to use this on the US FTL website for my blk cement 4's this week.

30% off any shoe, anything, any purchase, even in the fine print, from 11/22 to 11/25.  Oh and online code is VIP30

footlocker?

30% off $180 is $126

This is EURO only I believe...they do 30% instead of that bday coupon in states.

some of my friends used something like this last year to get Cement IIIs too.

No. Not sure what that guy is talking about.
Going to try for the RSVP tweet as well, but what do you mean you'll be there 2 hours early?

Are they opening the morning to sell out the store even without RSVP??

Anyone know what time they going to be up on for sale on websites for Nike, FNL, FL, Champs, Eastbay??
 I'm not sure. This is my first time doing the RSVP thing if they're going to allow it. So if dudes are waiting in line at Niketown with no RSVP then they're S.O.L?

Oh yeah I knew it was FTL Euro, just wonder why we can't get anything like that, that can be used on ANYTHING (including the new release J's) here in America. 

Oh, and has anyone tried to log into their account on the new Finish line ******ed site.  Those of you that don't like the new NDC will be happy to know that FNL has changed their site to the exact same format using the same company, per the rep on the phone.  Anyway, the site will not recognize your login info.  At that point you have to request a new password, and reset all of that.  But some of us, myself included, it is screwed up to where it will not recognize your email either.  In the words of the rep on the phone "ohhhh yeah that sucks, you are screwed worse." 

In either case, EVERYONE will need to create a new winner's circle account (number and all) on FNL.com; after your first purchase you can call customer service and have all of your purchase info and points that you use dot have transferred over to your new account.

And if you are realllllly lucky myself, then when you try IE9, firefox, and chrome the required "Birth Date" field will not allow you to enter numbers into the field.  They know this is an issue and hope to have it fixed over the next few weeks.  And as of right now, there is nothing they can do over the phone.

All of this *****ing over the NDC site has just led to all of the other retail sites jumping on board and moving to that slow loading, ******ed platform.  Anyway, I let them know what perfect timing this is with all of these huge holiday releases.  So I am including this in this thread so that anyone planning to cop that 5 pair limit on FNL Friday gets their accounts as ready as possible now. 

Now I am anxiously awaiting the raffle phone calls tomorrow morning and wednesday.  Congrats to those that got guaranteed tickets, I really wish Tulsa would catch up to the rest of the world.

Things have really changed. When the 99s came out, I was able to buy 6 pairs from NDC the day AFTER the release. Now there's raffles, etc.

Footlocker by me started giving out their tickets yesterday. I went in this AM and got the. Last 9.5.

Can pick em up any time between 8am - 6pm Friday.

Haha! Completely forgot about this and I was actually at the mall yesterday with my lady to return a few things. I still don't get this system though. They're trying to combat hordes of people rioting on release day, but now you're basically just camping for secured pairs via tickets a few days in advance. Guess it's off to the mall now to see if my dudes held me down. If not, NDC it is...

Back
Top Bottom