Air Jordan (3M) 2's Osneaker.com Says They Are Slam Dunk Pack 2's

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

so they finally took NIKE frm the IIs
smh
33xd8d3.jpg

wow talk about spittin on da dreams of nike air returnin
laugh.gif

wow, thats all I gotta say. lets hope the 3's don't look like this. and why 3M for a "slam dunk" pack? shouldn't they be the shoes hewore when he won those games?

Better not be the slam dunk pack or JB is once again slapping it's original fans dead in the face.

Does this mean that NIKE won't be on the back of the White/Black/Red 2's next year?

JB continues to be a joke of a company.

I don't care how much money they make... they're simply incapable of doing good work.

And shoes like this say more about the people who buy them than they do about JB.

Wake up, folks. It's up to you how much more of this stuff you want to put up with.

After taking a second look at some better pics, I now say there ok. Only problem is the Nike Air not being on the back.

people need to get over the Nike Air *#@*.... seriously, They could drop a III with Nike Air on the back... and people will still complain cuz "the shapewill be off" lol. or the elephnat print is too thick or thin.. etc.

after seeing the better pics im probably coppin these love the 2's and this is a clean cw

i've really slowed down on my jb purchases lately, this might be the one to stop me all together

Back
Top Bottom