Air Jordan (3M) 2's Osneaker.com Says They Are Slam Dunk Pack 2's

Grey 2's coulda had some potential. I don't know what the hell they tryna do with these though. I would like to see a better pic of these

sick.gif
ohwell.gif

One picture of a shoe and u guys make the most horrible comments,um waiting til I see more pics 2 make a "bold"statement

seeing crap like this makes me wanna think that osneaker slips some fakes in there just to see if people will but them

They even replaced the NIKE with AIR!??????????????? %%%@ you JB. I'm done with this company, even if they brought back the originals and errything,I'm done. SUICIDE 2s. SUICIDE BRAND. I'M DONE WITH JORDANS FOREVER.

if this is true than this is a disappointment...but like we all know in many packs, theres always a very nice shoe and an ugly one...lets see what happens...

haha i bet these are a sample or somethin, its a possibility that they change something on em. then everyone's gonna be like "they aight"
haha i like em i need some 2s, cant wait to see the 3s

These suck, lol.

Makes me happy I jumped ship and started focusing on buying Lebrons awhile ago, last Jordan that released and kept my attention was probably the Black LaserIVs.

i read the description at nosneaker and it said nothing about being apart of the SD pack, maybe they are releasing more than one model of the 2s
and this is just the bastard model

Back
Top Bottom