AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

IMG_7067.jpeg
this pair looks good

The funny part about “cementprintgate” is when the reimagined wc3’s were out, guys were coveting the lighter cement print pairs . Dudes were mixing and matching like crazy and returning pairs with the bold print. Fast forward 18 months and now the print is too light. Yall know there are people at Nike that actually monitors these threads right? The community never ceases to amaze me. I’m always entertained in here. 😂

I'm gonna go all party pooper here, but I really don't mind all that talk these being "wrong mold" and all that. Sure, they could have been improved to have the same shape, EP and craftmanship as those White Cement 3's but hey, it is what it is and I'm just gonna roll with it.

Therefore I'm excited Nike is gonna release these as last time they released, I was busy with some more serious stuff going on in life as my father got sick around that time and passed away shortly after that and missed them totally. But let me tell you people, in the summer of 2025 I'm gonna wear the hell out of these and not give two ****s about the shape or the EP and just gonna enjoy them as I will finally own a pair of Black Cement 3's!

Cheers, thank for coming to my TED talk!

The funny part about “cementprintgate” is when the reimagined wc3’s were out, guys were coveting the lighter cement print pairs . Dudes were mixing and matching like crazy and returning pairs with the bold print. Fast forward 18 months and now the print is too light. Yall know there are people at Nike that actually monitors these threads right? The community never ceases to amaze me. I’m always entertained in here. 😂
Every thread about OGs remind me of this line from the Bobby Brown classic.

01:44-0148

JB can give us 1:1 retros and the NT cats would say it's too much like the OGs :lol:

So many feelings caught over pictures from the wild wild web. Best bet is to (try to) cop from a retailer that allows returns and make the decision on your pair when you get them in hand. Worst case scenario, return or oop them to a fellow NTer.

That's actually how I got my wc3 last year. Caught the oop from someone who got em from snkrs but they had like an inch long scratch on the upper. Didn't matter to me since they were gonna be beaters

The cement print appears different on the WC3 and BC3 in OG form though. And it’s not the boldness with the BC3. The background gray was darker. So it’s probably misguided if people want darker lines on it with these but the lighter print is more in line with the WC3.

The cement print appears different on the WC3 and BC3 in OG form though. And it’s not the boldness with the BC3. The background gray was darker. So it’s probably misguided if people want darker lines on it with these but the lighter print is more in line with the WC3.

wc 3.jpg
IMG_1340.jpeg
69c55c74ed1e0b2884ccbdfb2df026751692d2ef.jpg

Looking at one of Tinker's original sketches of the 3, you can see the detail he wanted in either Jade Grey or Cement on the elephant hide. The "corded edge" is definitely something that's missing on the 3s nowadays. The lower profile elephant print just looks so much better!

Last edited:
Definitely a shoe form in that BC3 no worn shoe is gonna look like that. As you can see the WC3 is just what any worn shoe is gonna look like shape be dammed. I also know this because I keep shoe forms in all my shoes to keep the shape and for display.

Definitely a shoe form in that BC3 no worn shoe is gonna look like that. As you can see the WC3 is just what any worn shoe is gonna look like shape be dammed. I also know this because I keep shoe forms in all my shoes to keep the shape and for display.
That was completely irrelevant to why he posted the comparison 😂 Also pretty sure that BC pair is DS and the WC is not so apples to oranges there

Would have been cool if they ever released with the back EP meeting the tangent of the white midsole
I was thinking the same thing. Funny enough, I’ve seen this sketch before but never noticed that detail.

Also, would be cool to see the black denim above the NA. Would be super cool with both the og detail of the ep meeting the midsole and the denim

I was thinking the same thing. Funny enough, I’ve seen this sketch before but never noticed that detail.

Also, would be cool to see the black denim above the NA. Would be super cool with both the og detail of the ep meeting the midsole and the denim
What I love about the original sketch is the ankle collar has more of a bootie/sock liner appearance with the contrasting colors and lower EP underneath it. Gives it a pop that no 3 has.

Back
Top Bottom