Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Good prices on eBay see a lot going for buy now 280 free shipping

Gotta be careful though cause of fakes and scams. Had a seller promise me picture and that he was waiting for them from a legitimate site and send me a receipt photo that looked suspicious to me. Asked him for verification cause the receipt looked different from my transactions and never heard back!

Yea I talked to my boy and he pretty much told me to return them. My man is heavy into sneakers and had 700+ at one time. He didn't even blink at these because the price is OD and he grabbed a few for like $80 back in the day.

I'm here like they def are chill but I only really drop this kind of money on a shoe that I feel is lit.
Like I tripled up on the blue chrome foamposites without hesitating but feel some kind of way about what I paid for these :lol:

Foams are one of the most durable shoes ever though

Yea I talked to my boy and he pretty much told me to return them. My man is heavy into sneakers and had 700+ at one time. He didn't even blink at these because the price is OD and he grabbed a few for like $80 back in the day.

I'm here like they def are chill but I only really drop this kind of money on a shoe that I feel is lit.
Like I tripled up on the blue chrome foamposites without hesitating but feel some kind of way about what I paid for these :lol:

Foams are one of the most durable shoes ever though

Omg I didn't know foams were that...

Omg I didn't know foams were that...

Just saying its easier to justify spending that kind of money on a shoe that is built to last. You could easily ball in 10+ year old foams but I wouldn't do so in even CDP 17s.

Gotcha. Unfortunately, the blue chromes are much more delicate than the typical foams. Aesthetically, they are crack to me so I had to have them.

Gotcha. Unfortunately, the blue chromes are much more delicate than the typical foams. Aesthetically, they are crack to me so I had to have them.

Oh I had no idea.. I only have one pair of foams (silver camo/volt) and they are built like tanks. I assumed yours were the same but that sucks they aren't as resilient.

Don't you dare do it bro.

Don't you dare do it bro.

Spot me a $65 bro

kinda gone but that doesnt mean we wont be able to get deals.

could be had:
if found at an outlet (returned items)
on ebay (seller takes the L and doesnt want negative feedback)
etc

Grabbed a return yesterday for $190.

Gonna return Nike pair.

kinda gone but that doesnt mean we wont be able to get deals.

could be had:
if found at an outlet (returned items)
on ebay (seller takes the L and doesnt want negative feedback)
etc

^^ exactly, they may be gone in stores but that doesn't mean you can't get below retail elsewhere... In fact probably could find a desperate reseller and get below 200.... Is all possible [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Got my pair in, fit is snug but not uncomfy, I have slightly wider feet. They hug your feet throughout the shoe but not too much in the toebox

Back
Top Bottom