Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone hooped in this recent retro version yet?  

I'm thinking about doing it when my pair gets in, for nostalgia...probably crazy heavy though compared to what we have now. For comparison, Jordan 8's are fine for me on the court eventhough they're on the heavy side. I'm a bigger guy.

For a good while I was so intrigued with the performance tech with the new model, from 17's-21's

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about doing it when my pair gets in, for nostalgia...probably crazy heavy though compared to what we have now. For comparison, Jordan 8's are fine for me on the court eventhough they're on the heavy side. I'm a bigger guy.

For a good while I was so intrigued with the performance tech with the new model, from 17's-21's
Yeah there are some older models that I still enjoy hooping in that some would maybe not touch.

I've played in the 16s and 19s a bit but skipped over the 17 -- just trying to decide if I should jump on this NBA store availability or not...

Yeah there are some older models that I still enjoy hooping in that some would maybe not touch.

I've played in the 16s and 19s a bit but skipped over the 17 -- just trying to decide if I should jump on this NBA store availability or not...

Do it! You can always return

Might cop a pair for myself, bought it for my friend and he's been rocking them for thr past 3 days straight. Still, I'm a responsible human being that totally doesn't spend the whole day looking at my feet.

champ.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think it's that people are sleeping, but more so resellers asking $300 is excessive. I wasnt even planing to get em cuz it seemed like a headache to attain. I'm just glad they sat at one spot.

For me its definitely the price.

2 Pairs vs 1.

Yeah if I didn't get retail I wouldn't of got and retail was pretty steep but these are one of my holy grails so had to do it

I wish they dropped the upcoming Bulls color way 17+ in the original 17 form. They should've left the 17+ moniker to the coppers. Let them stand alone and be unique.

Repped to both, but my 11.5 isn't there.  

HOWEVER, I checked out eBay just to see what prices were at.  Caught an auction for about $267 shipped which I can live with.  Shouts if the seller is an NTer and apologies to anyone I beat out for them 

Back
Top Bottom