Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Sheesh i miss out again

Size 12 yall
nerd.gif
If it makes you feel any better, sz 12 was already gone when I posted the link.

Tried to grab a second size 13 as soon as J23 put the link up and it was gone before I got to the site [emoji]128529[/emoji].

My tracking hasnt updated since the 19th, yikes. Last known location is San Pablo, CA and I'm in MD. It's scheduled for Monday though

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be more popping up, people are going to be returning them to make rent or resellers realize there is no profit for them.

Fudged up and got my true size 10.5 instead of half up..... now I need an 11 would it be easier to look for a size swap or return and cop from the bay or something?

Went to my local shop yesterday and saw these still sitting there (also the dfa4's were also there). In hand they definitely look nice. The copper really makes the show pop. The croc skin does feel a little cheap but the cw is just like the ogs. Only other thing that concerned me was the leather. Seems thin and would probably chip.

Went to my local shop yesterday and saw these still sitting there (also the dfa4's were also there). In hand they definitely look nice. The copper really makes the show pop. The croc skin does feel a little cheap but the cw is just like the ogs. Only other thing that concerned me was the leather. Seems thin and would probably chip.

The leather would chip?

The leather would chip?
Probably a bad way of putting it but it just felt like (to me mind you) that if they were happened to get a cut in them the leather would be able to be peeled. Idk. It just seemed thin to me. But they definitely are a good looking pair of shoes to say the least. Very eye catching

There will be more popping up, people are going to be returning them to make rent or resellers realize there is no profit for them.

So me returning my pair fits under which of your options? :nerd:

It could be a number of reasons for returns. I'm just saying the two I mentioned are going to be fairly common because of the retail price + tax.

Yea. I'm just not feeling that $265 after tax. I like the shoe but don't love it.

bigj505 bigj505

These are one of my top 3 favorite shoes ever and it's hard for me to justify the purchase.

Yea I talked to my boy and he pretty much told me to return them. My man is heavy into sneakers and had 700+ at one time. He didn't even blink at these because the price is OD and he grabbed a few for like $80 back in the day.

I'm here like they def are chill but I only really drop this kind of money on a shoe that I feel is lit.
Like I tripled up on the blue chrome foamposites without hesitating but feel some kind of way about what I paid for these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom