Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Probably so, but these aren't on the launch locator yet
They will be up today unless they decided to push them back (which i think they should do, TBH)

Its already up for Champs......others will follow suit soon enough.

Last edited:
Gonna check my locals today to see if it's FCFS or Raffles.

Anyone in here locals are FCFS or Raffles?

Just checked the apps, only the all star 6s are up. I put in for em but eh.. ima pass... Most places doing FCFS for em so they bodes well. These will be the sleeper or consolation prize 

Looks like a mass gr, spots around my way that typically dont get retro Js ,are getting a good amount of them.

Best no show socks are the osabasa joints they sell on Amazon. They stay on. They're quality. Size up though, I followed their sizing guide and it was just wrong. Uh I guess comment got deleted.

On topic, can't wait for this release

Last edited:
Best no show socks are the osabasa joints they sell on Amazon. They stay on. They're quality. Size up though, I followed their sizing guide and it was just wrong. Uh I guess comment got deleted.

On topic, can't wait for this release

lol I put it back. Repped for the reply. Can you post or pm me a link.

Hmm don't have any 13's
Maybe this will be my first
Decisions decisions.....[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Welp went to my locals and FTL is FCFS, Champs is a raffle and FNL is raffle as well.

Hopefully Champs calls and won't have to worry since I got a lot on my plate Saturday

I'll be copping from Finish Line or Foot Locker. I have a $20.00 VIP and $20.00 Winner's circle.

Back
Top Bottom