Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

I said I was cutting back this year. In my Florida Evans voice damn, damn, damn.

Well, looks like it's FCFS in my area and mass GR.

Gonna see if I'm up to it go to FCFS for these since the last release pair of these are still fine.

^Tossed name in since no CC info required up front.

Will call mall tomorrow and see if FCFS in my area or raffle.

Put my reservations in on the footsite said. When they change the head start times from max of 6 min to max of 10 min?

How's the release looking in St. Louis?

Should I enter at the galleria or make the drive to st Claire and get a w on the app with head start?

How's the release looking in St. Louis?

Should I enter at the galleria or make the drive to st Claire and get a w on the app with head start?
Nah, I believe everyone ready on release will eat.
I say start stressing if you can't make it, for whatever reason.

I'm at slu now so once my in-law gets out the doctor, I'll go make some rounds.

My service works better here than in Los Angeles so hope I can eat or get a reservation from Nike plus

Just saw that my local HoH is doing FCFS. Must be a ton of these foreal. I'm not even mad :pimp:

anyone got any check in codes for footlocker? really busy lately with work and family being sick cant make time to just go to the mall and check in...

Only spots in the mall doing app reserve. I put in for some just in case so I can have a pair reserved. I work this weekend and if it's fsfc that means idiots will be lining up a bunch times for their "hustle"

anyone know if foot locker gift cards are accepted at champs and vice versa since they share the same owner? would love to use this gift card at a less traveled champs

Back
Top Bottom