Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Nike really be metaphorically slapping us in the face when they reserve ish like this for us lol. Like they had us select all these interests and preferences with snkrs and Nike+ just to put some bull like that for someone to buy smh

I've seen these called cherry 13s before years ago it's not a new nickname. I just call them white/red 13

^^ Nice man! Is that a size 10? And how's the quality? Is the shape on point? From the early videos and stuff I've seen they seem to either look great or terrible. Thanks man.

Yes they are size 10. Quality is on point compared to some of last years garbage. Shape is pretty good as well

I got my first reserve today. Was hoping to get a reserve for these, but I get this trash [emoji]128514[/emoji]View media item 2326951

Too soon, no?

Don't you usually get reserves of the shoe that drops that weekend? Like the 13 reservations come next Thursday not this week.

Been a while since I got one. But I do remember the space jam one came on Thursday. Shoe released that Saturday. 2 days later.

Last edited:
Yeah that's true. Shouldn't get reservations for these until next week

Last edited:
These look good.. I low key want a pair. I had the 2010 pair and let them go. But I'm trying to hold out and just cop the black and blue lows.

Jeez.. I guess they figure folks will flock to these when they strike out on OVOs.

Back
Top Bottom