Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Long time lurker, got up for the Royal 1s in 2017, and back again for this release.

I got through for a 9.5 on FTL - had to keep adding to cart until it carted and I could complete the process. Got the FTL confirmation page on my laptop, and the Paypal confirmation in my inbox. Waiting for the FTL confirmation e-mail, and I'll be happy.

2010 v 2020
DB3BF2B3-49BC-4143-BAC6-86D59587D650.jpeg

Hope everyone gets a pair.

so it’s okay for men to complain but we can’t post that we were able to cop? *****

I thought you were leaving the thread, champ?

We're supposed to be a community who help and support each other. I'm sure you struck out plenty of times. So because you got one victory you want to gloat and think you're better than other people?

Why don't you take your immature *** off the board. You're exactly what's wrong with this sneaker **** in 2020.

C’mon fam are you serious? Do you remember how Bred 13s sat in 2017? I remember because I got my pair on DISCOUNT like a lot of other people did as well. Hell, remember Brave Blue lows and Chutney 13s (both OG cws) hitting discount in NDC? The reason why this was happening was because stock was plentiful on GRs.

It’s clear that they’re cutting stock now and, if you can’t see that, you’re honestly delusional.

delusional? Ha

people haven’t cared about the 13 in years. The docuseries, quarantine, and stimulus checks are the reason people are buying. There is plenty of stock. If YOU cant see that then YOU are delusional

I wonder if some of us getting thru on Footsites were from people who carted and then timer has run out.

For anyone thinking of copping resale, I'd suggest waiting maybe 1-2 weeks after a few restocks. Prices tend to be lower when hype dies out. You usually see the spike in prices 6+ months after. A year or so after is when prices hit close to the $400+ range. Noticed this with MANY releases.

If yall go to the Supreme thread, I posted a whole algorithm I use to cop stuff on the "low" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom