Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I haven’t been here since release week but I remember some dude was preaching about buying Nike stock is more profitable than reselling these. Not that these are crazy resellers. But Nike stock since these released hasn’t done anything. It was about $98-$99 a share, right now it’s still $98 :lol:

Nike stock is at $114 now, sir. I had 100 shares at one time, that would have been $1,600 increase. Unfortunately I panicked and sold most. Luckily I kept all my Netflix stock.

By the way, I’m loving my 3 pairs of Flints. I have been rocking my pair without worrying about messing them up since I have a couple back ups. I know some people struck out so I hope this statement doesn’t irk them. Please know, these are possibly my favorite sneaker of all-time.

My three pairs are the real 3 Gods.
Man shutup

I tried to help people in this thread get retail pairs and I’m going to wear all mine.

Edit: My intent was to share my genuine excitement for possibly my favorite sneaker ever. It wasn’t to be braggadocious, but re-reading my post it’s hard to convey that so I’ll just delete.

Last edited:
UnDS today. Kinda forgot I had them.

What's the trick to stop the tongue squeaking? It's awful.

Attachments

• 20200902_080912.jpg
    20200902_080912.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 425
Dicks pair finally got delivered yesterday... was supposed to get delivered Thursday but their system automatically changed my address and removed the apt #, so I had a helluva time trying to get them to add it, called fedex... was told that Dicks had to call to have it changed, but everytime I called they gave me the run around and told me I needed to call fedex. The box gets here and looks like this...

20200705_194059.jpg
20200705_194111.jpg
Man I know this is old but damn it every jordan I have gotten this year has a fkd up box. Idk if it's the shipping because the virus but everyone is either crushed or barely glue together.

Man I know this is old but damn it every jordan I have gotten this year has a fkd up box. Idk if it's the shipping because the virus but everyone is either crushed or barely glue together.
Yea the foot sites and Hibbetts don’t use the right type of boxes. They are only intended to be loaded in the vertical position whereas the Nike boxes can be stacked horizontally without collapsing. Obviously any box will crush with enough force but the Hibbetts boxes especially are a joke.

Yea the foot sites and Hibbetts don’t use the right type of boxes. They are only intended to be loaded in the vertical position whereas the Nike boxes can be stacked horizontally without collapsing. Obviously any box will crush with enough force but the Hibbetts boxes especially are a joke.
Damn learn something new everyday. That makes a lot of sense, I keep my sneakers in the boxes and stack em in my closet and some seem to smash and others dont.

In my opinion, I believe that the taller tongue had to contribute to the younger generation. They love to tuck there jeans underneath the tongue as to in the 90 and early 2000’s, we wore loose fit that Would cover the shoe. So they brought back the old school with a new school twist. Just in my opinion.
I'm definitely a huge huge huge fan of longer tongues on sneakers. Like I wished they bring back the 6s next year with the OG long tongue.

Back
Top Bottom