Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

My FTL pair should be arriving today. I had initially purchased 2 pairs and both charges where on my card. My 2nd pair, I didn't receive any email or shipping confirmation. So now I only have only one charge for the first pair. Time to go on the hunt and look for my son's pair.

I would stick with TTS. The only ones a half size up are the 1's, 3's and 4's because I have a wide foot.

Has anybody been able to ATC on Footlocker today? I have been at it all day. on laptop, reg computer and phone. And have not even come close. Very frustrated just want 1 size 10.5 to wear the crap out of. Instead i get to look at twitter and Instagram with people that were able to get 30-40 pairs using a freaking BOT. I want these shoes really bad but i refuse to pay resell to those idiots.

im wit you but at the same time when youre rockin nike socks, shorts and shirt it be looking kinda try hard :lol: i try and limit the same branding to 2 articles of clothing

I don’t wear the branded graphic tees anymore but I wear the hell out nike/jb basketball shorts. i try to limit my branding unless im wearing a hoodie with pants

Has anybody been able to ATC on Footlocker today? I have been at it all day. on laptop, reg computer and phone. And have not even come close. Very frustrated just want 1 size 10.5 to wear the crap out of. Instead i get to look at twitter and Instagram with people that were able to get 30-40 pairs using a freaking BOT. I want these shoes really bad but i refuse to pay resell to those idiots.

The Flints were my first Jordan pair ever, and I really want to retire my 2005s, as they are becoming hard to wear long term, as the soles are hard. So it's a special pair for me too. I'm sure I have hit the ATC button for a 10.5 about 1 million times between Sunday and today. Nothing. And yeah, what's 50 to 75 bucks in the end, compared to my time, but doing this during meetings in background, so still getting paid. Resell would just feel like they won...

IMG_20200410_181538_483.jpg

The Flints were my first Jordan pair ever, and I really want to retire my 2005s, as they are becoming hard to wear long term, as the soles are hard. So it's a special pair for me too. I'm sure I have hit the ATC button for a 10.5 about 1 million times between Sunday and today. Nothing. And yeah, what's 50 to 75 bucks in the end, compared to my time, but doing this during meetings in background, so still getting paid. Resell would just feel like they won...

IMG_20200410_181538_483.jpg
Exactly!!!!!

Ugh I got my order in for GS 6.5 Kids FTL and the status still says fulfillment processing. So I honestly don't even know what this means. I've had many shoes cancelled after being charged most recent the bred 11's but luckily got them on restock. I have been waiting forever for these to drop since my little sister thought it was cool to wear my 98's and destroy them.

i can see why yall said the quality is cheap... a lot of loose threads sticking out on my pair around the 3m area with the spots...not a big deal though just glad to have a pair really

i can see why yall said the quality is cheap... a lot of loose threads sticking out on my pair around the 3m area with the spots...not a big deal though just glad to have a pair really
I would just clip the loose threads with a nail clipper and hit it with a lighter for a second and you’re good

Back
Top Bottom