Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Got them on snkrs? which I almost never win on there, but missed out on hibbett? They really let me down today.

Edit: Already got an email confirmation like 2 mins right after i placed the order from snkrs! :rolleyes: :pimp: thats a first.
IMG_20200530_100327.jpg

Last edited:
Idk what’s going with SNKRS and so many people. I didn’t even try until 9:02 and still hit. GRs are never really an issue with me it’s the limited 2 minute raffles that earns the Ls for me.

Jordan Brand has really done a number on the consumer, man.
elation for having to “win” an OPPORTUNITY to spend hundreds of dollars on a shoe is astounding to me lol
I too am guilty of this.
shouldn’t be this way.
Eh I can’t really blame JB entirely. Everything is moving to online releases during this time so there’s a lot more traffic on the servers between all the sites and apps. If things were normal online would be a breeze to cop

Idk what’s going with SNKRS and so many people. I didn’t even try until 9:02 and still hit. GRs are never really an issue with me it’s the limited 2 minute raffles that earns the Ls for me.

Got thru DTLR for my size but my wife size got eaten up quick and sold out at every site... Waiting to get in FTL Champs FA...

For all the people who hit on SNKRS - Did yall get the confirm at 10:05?

For the all that got an L on SNKRS - Did yall get the notice at 10:07?

FWIW, I was able to add to cart and paypal checkout on Hibbett 2 mins ago for a size 9.5

Back
Top Bottom