Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I’m so weak...

53856D45-124D-461D-A124-28C2E3D7B365.png

You can buy $1000's of dollars worth of shoes and still not be able to buy what you want, why would anyone be surprised? Nike customer service at it's finest.

"Nike - selling shoes to other people who sell shoes to the people who want the shoes"

Nice slogan!
As much as you may think you spend, there are others spending much much more...so what does that have to do with anything?? The release is Friday, you will have plenty of opportunities to buy the shoe.
And if you got the exclusive access you would be fine and happy, bragging with a got em photo....the world doesn’t revolve around you. Simple as that

As much as you may think you spend, there are others spending much much more...so what does that have to do with anything?? The release is Friday, you will have plenty of opportunities to buy the shoe.
And if you got the exclusive access you would be fine and happy, bragging with a got em photo....the world doesn’t revolve around you. Simple as that

man who hurt you?

some people feel like there should be SOME kind of thanks for being loyal customers to the brand & Nike directly...I mean there are literally no commercials & very little promo for them at all. WE are the promo they use, we are all indirect ambassadors of the brand...PAYING ambassadors of the brand, making them look cool, feel exclusive, giving them added resale value & leading new generations to keep moving in our footsteps when they literally never saw MJ play in ANY of these models that we now hold so highly.

At least other stores like FNL/FTL have SOME kind of loyalty program(granted they were better previously but still they exist), Nike has the bomb *** return policy but honestly that’s the only real incentive to shop with them to me as far as purchasing goes. They have good products & likely more quantity, but we don’t HAVE to make Nike a priority for purchasing.

With that said, they are & sometimes it would be nice to feel like we matter more to this company after spending thousands to shop directly with them, whether that means them throwing us some exclusive access(which use to work better when they actually reserved your size & you had 4-8 hours to make your purchase), maybe to things we have preferences for(for example I’m a UNC fan, would be nice to get some exclusive access to the premium apparel for 24 hours or something before it goes public), maybe a reward program, or anything really to say thanks.

all that said...the LEAST we can do is enjoy landing the products we get through their site because we all know what kind of shopping experience SNKRS has become for any desirable item...and Nike literally gives us a specialized image that’s meant for sharing once we make our purchases. Don’t be mad at people when they share them out of excitement...

so idk who hurt you...but you’re alive & on NT, it’ll be ok I promise. If you’re really hurting I’m more than ok helping you out. If you’re sensitive & in your feelings over not getting a pair yet then leave the thread alone until you need something or wanna help contribute something. But relax yourself, you mad at the wrong people.

so idk who hurt you...but you’re alive & on NT, it’ll be ok I promise. If you’re really hurting I’m more than ok helping you out. If you’re sensitive & in your feelings over not getting a pair yet then leave the thread alone until you need something or wanna help contribute something. But relax yourself, you mad at the wrong people.

Huh?? I got the access, I wasnt the one crying about it like a child. And I think the real person that's hurt is the one writing a whole novel to someone that wasn't even talking to them lmao. At the end of the day these are shoes, with many outlets to purchase. If you are going to complain that they aren't giving you free stuff when they don't have to just because you feel like you deserve it, then guess what...you dont have to buy them from that particular source

Looks like stock may be decent on these, but The Last Dance hype is still high, this is the first 12 release since TLD and people will rage cop this after the Grateful Dead dunk L, so I think they’ll sell out first day. Hoping everyone in here can cop.

I don't know which is the right thread, but I think stock will be decent on these. Seems like a lot of footstore locations are getting them. Of course with these being the GPs and the first 12 release since The Last Dance, they're still going to sell out fast. If 11 IEs are selling out first day now, these will go. Plus, factor in that people will rage cop these after the Grateful Dead dunk sells out in 0.1 seconds.

man's working on commission

Of course those Grateful Dead dunks are going to sell out quick...they’re a draw.

Back
Top Bottom