Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I hope that’s true. They should’ve made the Black on the heel portion of the midsole Matte Black too!

that’s my one gripe with these, but I love the matte finish on these otherwise

& with that said, I somehow surprisingly hit at FNL, first time ever!

And luckily my window to pick up is in the evening, not sure how that works lol but that’s perfect for me because I’ll be tied up all morning smh

but this is a great way to start my birthday weekend👌🏾 It’s nice not having to worry about getting my pair this early in the week

My luck on FNL continues, hit my 11.5. No need to wake up early and battle the bots and hope for an atc miracle. Great way to start the week.

For this particular shoe they allowed you to use reward points to purchase as many additional tickets as your points would allow. In my case I used points to get an additional four tickets, could have got more but I figured four was enough. On my previous wins (Smoke Grey 1, Black/Red 11 and Obsidian 1) I entered once and I got lucky.

How the F are you guys hitting on FNL?
I swear to god!

Last edited:
I couldn’t even login into the FNL app. Nor the Champs or FA apps. I put in a reservation through FTL though. Anyone else having issues logging into these apps?

L on FNL but I want to buy from Nike anyway since this should qualify for this $75 promo...

yea you can’t use on launch products, but I wonder if that’ll make the NDC drop that much harder? I still would like a GS pair for my girl just because I like that matchy

How the F are you guys hitting on FNL?
I swear to god!

I honestly have no answer, I honestly just enter as a formality & never expect to hit...hell I didn’t even know the drawing was today.

I happened to be in the app by chance because I was showing someone a picture of them & found out about the results haha

I don’t like how FNL only lets you pick one store
Maybe I’m just picking the wrong store
I always pick the nearest store

Got the "W"from Finishline, kinda mad i wasted pts on headstarts on footapps.. only needed one pair
20200720_164324.jpg

Nike SF is not getting these. I don’t remember the last release when I called stores to get launch info! Lol is FNL done, or can I still submit a raffle drawing? My OG login won’t work...

Nike SF not getting these is shocking. I do not live in SF anymore but I still have family there and I remember when it was Niketown SF they got pretty much everything, I get COVID-19 issues with stock but NSF is not some small store. FNL is done, today was results day. Usually the FNL raffle is opens 1.5 weeks before the release and then the Monday before the actual release you find out if you've won.

Nike SF is not getting these. I don’t remember the last release when I called stores to get launch info! Lol is FNL done, or can I still submit a raffle drawing? My OG login won’t work...

How do these stack up (quality/execution wise) to the 2016 Black/Red's or even last years Game Royals?

Anyone have an in-hand review or know from videos they have watched etc?

PO

Did FNL really just now send me a notification and email to check my raffle ticket?!
They are the worst!
The worst!

Back
Top Bottom