Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

^ Funny, you are right, the bottom is the best part.... and its not that great. I cannot stand these, the leather looks horrible.

it is a shame that Nike is putting a rising sun flag on the bottom(insole, sockliner, w/e..)
that rising sun flag is like a Nazi flag in asia. (google it. it says the flag is "the war flag of the Imperial Japanese Army")

I was disappointed with JB/Nike when i first realized how they came up with the design of xii
and i was also surprised by the fact that western ppl would not ever use nazi flag to design jordans yet they used rising sun flag with no problem ( and peoplepraise it )
ill be surprised how ignorant JB/Nike is if they actually release it with that flag on the sockliner

brokeassChrisk- thanks for the knowledge. I never knew about that.

I never planned on getting these anyway. More money in my bank account.

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

it is a shame that Nike is putting a rising sun flag on the bottom(insole, sockliner, w/e..)
that rising sun flag is like a Nazi flag in asia. (google it. it says the flag is "the war flag of the Imperial Japanese Army")

I was disappointed with JB/Nike when i first realized how they came up with the design of xii
and i was also surprised by the fact that western ppl would not ever use nazi flag to design jordans yet they used rising sun flag with no problem ( and people praise it )
ill be surprised how ignorant JB/Nike is if they actually release it with that flag on the sockliner
wow, did not know this. very disrespectful if the shoes release like that, eithey way im passing on these

there ok but no copping
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

brokeassChrisk- thanks for the knowledge. I never knew about that.

I never planned on getting these anyway. More money in my bank account.

Yea more reason for me to not have these on my feet..... damn JB
smh.gif
do some research on this stuff b4 u slap it on your sneakers

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

bdis1986 wrote:

aj12risingsun1.jpg

aj12risingsun2.jpg

aj12risingsun3.jpg

aj12risingsun4.jpg

aj12risingsun5.jpg

growing on me....
ohwell.gif

This pic makes them look good to me.

yeah, actually these pics do make them look ALOT better, but i still have no use/intentions on copping all white jordans. looks much better without the patentmudguard. never been a fan of all white jays (pure 3s, 4s) but these have to be the best so far. still not copping tho.

Back
Top Bottom