Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

They look a lot better with the new pics. The first pics looks like fakes. The leather all wrinkle up and something with toe area is off.

They do look better with the new pictures, but one thing I can't stand is all white/white sneakers.

Maybe if Jordan Brand added some black to the mid panel I would have consider copping a pair, but they didn't, so it's a pass for me.

Nice clean look. Better than the black carolina. But easy for me to say since I dont really like black based shoes.

indifferent.gif

All white 12s arent doing it for me, the only all white jordans that were executed properly imo:
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-pure-money-white-metallic-silver-1.jpg
air-jordan-3-iii-retro-pure-money-white-metallic-silver-1.jpg

they'll look good when worn, but not feeling the price tag at all. these are an easy pass unless i get a deal on them.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

They do look better with the new pictures, but one thing I can't stand is all white/white sneakers.

Maybe if Jordan Brand added some black to the mid panel I would have consider copping a pair, but they didn't, so it's a pass for me.

My thoughts
pimp.gif

I'm telling you, the problem with these reissued XIIs is just how off-model they are compared to the OGs. If they were exact, 1:1 reproductions, thenthey'd be out of this world cool!

Had to think about this for a minute but nope not feeling them

The perf leather ruins the look of the shoe

Bitterly disapointed JB

Back
Top Bottom