AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

That might be the difference then and why I prefer Alternate Red's. I'm a sucker for primarily red shoes.

Screenshot_20231029_130813_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231029_130826_Instagram.jpg
Very impressive! Out if those, what are your top 5 red based Jordan's. I always had the Chicago All Star III, infrared 23 VI and the Toro 4 as my favorites. I would have like a few more if they used different shades of red (wl 96 11s reverse cherry xii).

sure, you've reviewed the mfg qty, distribution map of the sneakers, and were the ONLY one that was a teenager thats influenced by whatever was the most popular that everyone wanted at the time.

THEN you also made the correlation to sales and availability today because you've also again reviewed the mfg qty, distribution map and sale numbers of something that was released only YESTERDAY, relative to the economic purchasing power of the general public.

mm-hmm..
Sure thing buddy 😂😂😂

Who’s flexing? It’s nowhere near that serious. I was actually a teenager at the time and highly influenced by whatever was the most popular and what everybody wanted that’s the only reason I remember. Sales and availability today show nothing has changed

in a lot of these conversations people always leave out production numbers

they clearly made a lot of these

they’re still in stores for the moment but by no means are they sitting

black and reds were more of a playoff shoe back then so alotta kids would get them for xmas too

in a lot of these conversations people always leave out production numbers

they clearly made a lot of these

they’re still in stores for the moment but by no means are they sitting

black and reds were more of a playoff shoe back then so alotta kids would get them for xmas too
No kids didn’t lol. Playoffs are April-June, Christmas is in December lmao. Blk/red 12’s released in late March. Blk/red 13’s released in like late April-May. Remember they released towards the end of the school year so I for sure couldn’t get them. Last shots released in March almost a year after MJ wore them. The white/blk colorway is what kids got for Christmas if they were lucky. Some of you guys be on here really making up stuff 😂

If you played basketball you had the taxis and cherrys. Maybe you had the playoffs for the summer but generally you’d see those the following fall on guys now a model behind.

No kids didn’t lol. Playoffs are April-June, Christmas is in December lmao. Blk/red 12’s released in late March. Blk/red 13’s released in like late April-May. Remember they released towards the end of the school year so I for sure couldn’t get them. Last shots released in March almost a year after MJ wore them. The white/blk colorway is what kids got for Christmas if they were lucky. Some of you guys be on here really making up stuff 😂

most of these shoes weren’t selling out back then

I remember both, kids would get the white black colorway or the black and red colorway for xmas, if I remember correctly the black ones would be on sale by then

that was a minor point anyway, you still avoided the obvious which is the production numbers

without actual numbers you can’t truly say which color sold better

at this time I was having a harder time getting penny’s than Jordan’s but again it was more than likely due to how many were produced

I remember both, kids would get the white black colorway or the black and red colorway for xmas, if I remember correctly the black ones would be on sale by then

that was a minor point anyway, you still avoided the obvious which is the production numbers

Sure buddy 😂

Some of these are moot points. Were talking about back in the day when most of us would get 1 shoe for the damn year lol

I remember this dude Maurice had the playoff 12 and we got weak on him cuz they were wild cooked and he wore them every day up until the point when dudes were popping up in black toe 14s lmao

What is even the point of this “argument”? That white/reds are not the most popular XII colorway to the masses? OK, great, and, er, who cares? They’ve always been MY no. 1 XII, and others’ in here as well. So they’re sitting in some places and taking a few days to sell out? Great. What’s the point again? They’re all or mostly going to be gone shortly, which in “fact” is quite a different world to 1997. You know, since they were apparently easily available months after release back then. (They weren’t where I was in Michigan, but that’s only one area.)

The main colorway was the only pre-Christmas drop on the XII and XIII for certain. Then the cherry and playoff colorways dropped but that wasn’t until the spring. So for AAU season guys would choose between those two colorways or maybe the obsidians depending on team colors. Some might pick up taxis still. But most J’s in the 90’s debuted a week or two after the season started in November and it was the main colorway before Christmas.

What is even the point of this “argument”? That white/reds are not the most popular XII colorway to the masses? OK, great, and, er, who cares? They’ve always been MY no. 1 XII, and others’ in here as well. So they’re sitting in some places and taking a few days to sell out? Great. What’s the point again? They’re all or mostly going to be gone shortly, which in “fact” is quite a different world to 1997. You know, since they were apparently easily available months after release back then. (They weren’t where I was in Michigan, but that’s only one area.)
I think these or the taxis are most likely to be favorites, same with HGG and Cherrys. For OGs those were easy to get and play ball in. The other colorways IMO became a bigger deal in retro times than back in the day. The one exception being the playoff XI’s. But that one was peak MJ and bulls hype during the 72-10 season which was madness.

None of the OG playoff 11-13 were sold at Christmas

i never said they released on xmas

I said people would cop for their kids for xmas

I saw this all the time

kids who never got shoes all year would now have jordans after xmas break

they’d either have the newest release or the ones that were now on sale

now I did have the whites and the blacks dates mixed but people def came back to school with one or the other cause even for xmas most parents weren’t paying full price for jordans

I saw this all throughout school

I had the flu games as a kid in 97, but I think the white/red is the cleanest color way. You can't go wrong with the OG color ways, anyway.

I got Taxis the moment the store opened on release day. Then was mad I did a month or two later when MJ broke out the white/reds. I wasn’t buying multiple colorways of the same Jordans back then in college.

just picked up my second pair in Southern California, the mom & pops local store only got 1 FSR of these. lucked out but any other retailers that still have 11.5 mens?

Back
Top Bottom