AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I really, REALLY wish they’d bring the Question’s back in OG form…The rubber toe cap shape and placement in particular…I get why they changed it up but it still looks so much better the way it was originally implemented, rather than the way they’ve been releasing the shoe over the past couple decades…

They not bringing back hexalite. Which is why I was able to get a pair for 70. They worth probably 20

IMG_1250.png

IMG_1251.png

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

I know these aren't exact to the OGs from 97' but it feels good to have them in some from that at least tries to replicate them. I just remember that school year and not being able to get them and then the 09s not being close in any sense. Now just need taxis and obsidians and the set will be complete.

I didn’t see the playoffs in that video but ok. I’m watching with the sound off but idk why he would include last year’s playoffs box in a comparison of these and og “cherries”

I didn’t see the playoffs in that video but ok. I’m watching with the sound off but idk why he would include last year’s playoffs box in a comparison of these and og “cherries”
I'd imagine to talk about differences in the model/retros. I mean the playoffs have that toe box curling to the sky. Worth a mention.

Probably best to watch the video in its entirety bro. This pair is from the SNKRS shock drop from Oct 12. I brought up last year’s Playoff 12 to compare to this year’s release of the Cherry 12 to note the box change Jordan Brand made. Please don’t make assumptions about me. I don’t waste my time on fakes. I’ve never been about that life.

Appreciate others sharing my video. Ya beat me to it!

Probably best to watch the video in its entirety bro. This pair is from the SNKRS shock drop from Oct 12. I brought up last year’s Playoff 12 to compare to this year’s release of the Cherry 12 to note the box change Jordan Brand made. Please don’t make assumptions about me. I don’t waste my time on fakes. I’ve never been about that life.

Appreciate others sharing my video. Ya beat me to it!

I don’t recall making assumptions about anything. Simply raised a question. If I accused you of something please quote me where I did so

I don’t recall making assumptions about anything. Simply raised a question. If I accused you of something please quote me where I did so
I’m just clearing the air on the screen grab you took of my video and the confusion you and another member here had about the possibility of fakes. That’s all.

I’m just clearing the air on the screen grab you took of my video and the confusion you and another member here had about the possibility of fakes. That’s all.
I really enjoyed the comparison. Thanks. Prices aren't so bad on the Playoffs now so may end up picking them up later on. Cherries are a must though! :emoji_cherries:

Back
Top Bottom