AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I believe there was underlying hope that this colorway would come with some improvements, seeing as how it took so long to re-release.
I had the same hope. But I also know what brand we are dealing with here as well. So my expectations were low. They simply are giving the same thing we have been getting for years but with a brighter red. Next hope, taxi's.

I had the same hope. But I also know what brand we are dealing with here as well. So my expectations were low. They simply are giving the same thing we have been getting for years but with a brighter red. Next hope, taxi's.
My thinking is they’ll bring the Taxis back with OG shape in 2026. 2+ years out but I’m fine with that. I don’t think the boot shape of the XII is all that popular at the moment and we’ll probably see fewer of them in the next two years

My thinking is they’ll bring the Taxis back with OG shape in 2026. 2+ years out but I’m fine with that. I don’t think the boot shape of the XII is all that popular at the moment and we’ll probably see fewer of them in the next two years
I hope your right. But at the same time, we have gotten playoffs and white and reds with the same exact shape. If they both sell well enough, Nike has no reason to change up what they do. If they were gonna fix it, we would think it would have been on at least one or both of those releases. Honestly, I like em regardless . Because who the hell knows when they will release again. And I really want no part of a velvet upper with a fixed shape for this particular model so they can call it reimagined.

Part of this is deceptive. The og pair is lit from the left, there’s no laces so the shoe appears wider overall.

I’m not saying the shape is right but the shape isn’t as bad as that factory laced image suggests. The way they factory laced the last couple pairs of 12’s was terrible for me and had to shoe tree them laceless a couple days for the tongue to sit right.

If these are terrible as people are now piling on, so is every other 12 of the past few years. And they’re still plenty wearable for me.

Good call on the re shaping with shoe trees. It does wonders.

It’s just strange to me they decide to fix the shape of the 13’s finally but not the 12’s. The playoff 13 earlier this year is dang identical to the OG. I think there was a hole Nike would do the same with these but nope.

It’s just strange to me they decide to fix the shape of the 13’s finally but not the 12’s. The playoff 13 earlier this year is dang identical to the OG. I think there was a hole Nike would do the same with these but nope.
I guess they concentrate on one model at a time. Also, I feel they release way more 13's than 12's so maybe that helps them improve the shape more? Idk

Last edited:
See they use to be consistent with two weeks before but cherry 11s shocked real close to a month before.
I'm assuming its gonna be the same with the Gratitude 11's if we end up getting a shock drop for those. Generally its a sign if snkrs does a shock drop that means there's a lot of stock and they wanna split up pairs between the shock drop and actual release day.

1695184671603.png

1695184422185.png

Back
Top Bottom