Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Def a favorite of mine within the last five years
Dope shoe grabs a lot of looks

I agree with that.

But the price tag is not worth the looks in the end

Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ most likely if I get some future heat to trade for those ill do it but can't come out of pocket

Came here to learn about the wings, left with a bunch of salt. Most aren't real Jordan fans, just *****ing haters/trolls that argue about shoes. Smh glad I got mine in the draw, maybe I'll just keep em. Jordan should start including Kleenex for all the whining crybabies. What a waste of a forum.
who cares about jordan......its about resell....i was a fan when he played...i dont owe him the honor of buying his shoes just because he used to play and was good

Came here to learn about the wings, left with a bunch of salt. Most aren't real Jordan fans, just *****ing haters/trolls that argue about shoes. Smh glad I got mine in the draw, maybe I'll just keep em. Jordan should start including Kleenex for all the whining crybabies. What a waste of a forum.

Cool your hot pocket before eating fam......

What's there to learn it's a scratch and sniff shoe

I agree with that.

But the price tag is not worth the looks in the end

Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ most likely if I get some future heat to trade for those ill do it but can't come out of pocket

There just another one of those collectible shoes in ten years people will be like damn I forgot all about those

fixed...lol...but the simple fact that another cool limited pair of sneakers drops almost weekly helps folks move on

I absolutely agree with your theory
There will be other limited shoes and this one will be obsolete but this show may increase drastically in value over ten years compared to others

There will be other limited shoes and this one will be obsolete but this show may increase drastically in value over ten years compared to others
all i know is these collectors waiting for a increase in price better hope mj dont get bill cosby'd or the value will be zilch..:lol:

One drops Saturday. Air Jordan XX3 Trophy Room. 5000 pairs made.

Most definitely the dopest 12 ever made !! And the fact that I don't have to see whole families wearing them ranks them higher on my list .. I get so tired of seeing retros on grade school girls..

As I've said before, Master better.
roll.gif

Why Has There Been So Much Hate Over This Shoe...I Think The Value Will Go Back Up After A While. I Got Lucky Enuff To Win The Raffle...

Back
Top Bottom