Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Wish the black wouldn't rub off. I honestly like the simpleness of everything with gold accent and the minor details.
Me too

Anyone wear their pair a few times? How does the shoe hold up? how easily does the black wear off?

Last edited:
I can't sell mine for anything. Might just wear em

Have you tried selling them to consignment shops? I think I might try to sell my Wings & black OVO 10s to FC. I don't want to risk getting screwed by a buyer on ebay, and with the slew of fakes floating around I'm hoping people looking to buy these will rather spend the extra $$$ at a place like FC to know they're getting legit pairs. I'm seeing fakes selling for $500-600 on ebay, and legit pairs sitting for $800+. This is one of the first pairs I've seen where the fakes have really depressed the market on the legits.

Have you tried selling them to consignment shops? I think I might try to sell my Wings & black OVO 10s to FC. I don't want to risk getting screwed by a buyer on ebay, and with the slew of fakes floating around I'm hoping people looking to buy these will rather spend the extra $$$ at a place like FC to know they're getting legit pairs. I'm seeing fakes selling for $500-600 on ebay, and legit pairs sitting for $800+. This is one of the first pairs I've seen where the fakes have really depressed the market on the legits.
no I havent. What are they offering for wings??

Once they stop making fakes and people forget about these-which is soon. They will go back up. They never released again and never will

I agree. I got lucky and won the draw from Nike and my size it's still around $1000 or more. I'm just going to sit on mine for awhile

I agree. I got lucky and won the draw from Nike and my size it's still around $1000 or more. I'm just going to sit on mine for awhile
Me too. Got them retail off the draw. I'm doing the same with my yeezys I just copped from the confirmed all. Prices are going down right now but in 6 months or year I'm hoping to be back around 3k. Hoping wings will get up to around 1500 otherwise I'm a rock them

Me too. Got them retail off the draw. I'm doing the same with my yeezys I just copped from the confirmed all. Prices are going down right now but in 6 months or year I'm hoping to be back around 3k. Hoping wings will get up to around 1500 otherwise I'm a rock them

That's exactly what I'm doing with my Just Don 2's and my Wing's. Both were won on Nike Draw.

Bro these can definitely be sold quickly for around 700. Sole supremacy will give you 750 cash or you can consign. If your patient you can get 1k
You're so determined to get $1,000 off a pair of shoes. You could make $1000 working before someone pays you $1,000.

Or he could be patient and make 1000 working. Then another 1000 off some stupid idiot willing to buy his wings for 1k.
Not that many people are paying $1,000 for a pair of shoes. Some of those listings of people paying that price could be for show. 

You're so determined to get $1,000 off a pair of shoes. You could make $1000 working before someone pays you $1,000.
Who me? U confused ? I ain't selling mine unless I get 2k profit. Which ain't happening. Read homeboy before u comment nonsense

Not that many people are paying $1,000 for a pair of shoes. Some of those listings of people paying that price could be for show. 

And I promise you
This. Today alone:
More people than ever have spent over a thousand dollars on a pair of shoes. FYI. Yeezys dropped today if you didn't know

Back
Top Bottom