Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I picked up a pair, prob at least 8/10 for $150 a few weeks back off ebay. Midsoles were slightly dirty but I cleaned them up. That was the only flaw.
Yep been trying to look for as well but haven't been successful.   Glad you were able to pick up a pair on the low.
So many damn fakes on ebay. Looking at a pair of sz10 about to sell for $520+ w/ 37 bidders
mean.gif

I'd have gotten got, too, if I didn't notice the insoles were wrong.
Im also a size 10 so we're battling each other lol... but I'm only trying to find a steal on these shoes.  

Im also a size 10 so we're battling each other lol... but I'm only trying to find a steal on these shoes.  

I actually got a pair off snkrs on the drop, but I'm looking for a possible double-up (for the ol' "1 to rock, 1 to stock")

Last edited:
All you guys who like the masters better, do you all have the wings?
have every 12 except the F&F PSNY.

I like the wings tied with the white & red 12's.

beautiful shoe, A LOT OF HATE.

Masters are sweet but there are better 12's, but thats my op.

Edit: little brother says flint grey 12's but will reserve judgement until he sees the new red and white 12's.

Last edited:
That isn't nice fam jeez
I mean I like both shoes
R u a undercover wing fan who struck out on the draw now u salty?

Last edited:

Edit: little brother says flint grey 12's but will reserve judgement until he sees the new red and white 12's.

Yeah I'm waiting for those new white and red 12s too. I have always been a fan of the cherry 12s. I don't hate on the wings I think I'm just not a fan of the wing design under the black and due to them making that design I'm not a big fan of how the upper looks. Its a coo shoe I just don't think they are one of the dopest 12s

It's a solid 12 the cherrys r dope too but these upcoming flu games are [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

The wing forum is officially [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Came here to learn about the wings, left with a bunch of salt. Most aren't real Jordan fans, just *****ing haters/trolls that argue about shoes. Smh glad I got mine in the draw, maybe I'll just keep em. Jordan should start including Kleenex for all the whining crybabies. What a waste of a forum.

Came here to learn about the wings, left with a bunch of salt. Most aren't real Jordan fans, just *****ing haters/trolls that argue about shoes. Smh glad I got mine in the draw, maybe I'll just keep em. Jordan should start including Kleenex for all the whining crybabies. What a waste of

You ok fam
Get it all out get it all off your chest
Elaborate for us

Back
Top Bottom