Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Sold my wings to Sole supermancy and Was able to use the money to picked up 3 pairs of JB that I wanted ( 11 legends , breds and Georgetown). I don't. resell but had this opportunity; don't think or feel that I scammed them as they were willing to buy it. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
sole still offering $850 for Wings? thanks in advance!

Oh ok. Yeah. That makes sense. Meanwhile they are still selling them for 999. I just asked them how much they would give me now.

Me either. I am curious to always see where they are at though. Stockx puts them around 1k deadstock. But based on recent sales on the site not sure how it's so high. I copped through the draw some I'm good either way. They are in the back of my closet

Me either. I am curious to always see where they are at though. Stockx puts them around 1k deadstock. But based on recent sales on the site not sure how it's so high. I copped through the draw some I'm good either way. They are in the back of my closet

To be honest, in my opinion, I think that the longer you keep these, the higher the value will go up. Especially if Nike/Air Jordan don't restock.

Playoffs should be in a year or 2 so the value won't go up too much and will go down when the playoffs drop.
Hard to say what will happen to the price in time, all based on demand and what someone is willing to pay. I doubt these will go below $500, but it's possible to see them get closer to that number.

The others you mentioned were far more limited. Undftd were said to be less than 100 (around 80), 1st Em 4s around 50, and recent Em was supposedly only 10.

Don't think so, they aren't playoffs

Sole supremacy still offering 700 straight up to by my wings. They said it's the same for all sizes too.
thanks for heads up! damn...theyre playing people. they know damn well that the shoes will sell for 1K in their store. even the $850 was a little low ball imo 

Yea I'm only paying $700 for these it's bad enough I payed $650 :smh: :smh: :smh: for PSNY 12s. Resale on 12s is wild and then we still have a premium 12s coming up later on this year.

Shoulda took the offers for 850 I got when I first put em in ebay...my playoffs got ruined so I'm tempted to just wear mine.

Doubt these prices are going back up to be honest.  You made out if you sold them early on.  At this point, looking at 500-700 tops.  

Back
Top Bottom