Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Told you you would bounce back fam

Yup bro u did.....i definitely appreciate all the positive words.
Thanks to all the NTers that took a moment to send out good wishes and positive energy..
I had to move all kinds of pears...the wings and my chicago1s are my biggest sellers remorse but had to do what i had to stay ahead...

Last edited:
It's a glitch in had the red pros dropping at 7 then they said sold out but IF another drop happens I'm all in to resell a pear.

Probably unnumbered b grades if anything
Nah, more likely they held back stock and didn't release all 12,000 at once. So, a few are being used in this promotional JB "Trophy Room" store opening at Disney World Florida. 

Last edited:
Probably unnumbered b grades if anything

Did you really just say michael jordans son is going to sell b grade Jordans in his brand new store backed by Jordan himself and supported by Nike and Jordan brand. Honestly-this has to be the stupidest post i have seen in atleast 2 years.

I'll be up just in case 
nerd.gif
 if I end up winning, then no FG 12's for me. I've been spending way too much money lately.

I'm not putting anything past JB

I am vacating this crazy talk now. Good night all. I'll leave you with this headline on sole collector day after opening.

TROPHY ROOM OPENS-SELLS B-GRADE JORDANS TO STORES FIRST EVER CUSTOMERS.

Good business decision

Did you really just say michael jordans son is going to sell b grade Jordans in his brand new store backed by Jordan himself and supported by Nike and Jordan brand. Honestly-this has to be the stupidest post i have seen in atleast 2 years.

Epic lol :smile:

So now my thread posts come into play
Makes zero sense but please proceed on your rant
:smile:

I supplied what you asked for and you came back with "smh at u". Not sure the rant you are talking about, calm down, it's only a forum post.

Wings bring out the evil in people [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128110[/emoji]

didnt jb say all the proceeds from the initial 12k pairs of wings go to the wings foundation? so maybe theres a chance they release wings again without numbers and this time, they keep the profits.

just wishful thinking.

Probably
laugh.gif
won't happen without some backlash though of course.
only backlash from resellers lol. the initial12k pairs for the wings foundation would still be worth moreimo and still special because theyre numbered. i could care less about numbered or unnumbered personally. i just want a pair lol

Back
Top Bottom