Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

@nikedude

"To me the guy selling the authentic sneakers is just trying to make money while the guy with the fakes is to scam you while making money. Sounds alot worse to me ."-You

Lol. Your response is laughable. Your philosophy is weak. I don't think I've ever meet someone who constantly construes others words to picture perfect fit their argument. Clearly you can't comprehend what I'm putting down(not that it's hard or anything. Others seemed to get it) so in ending I'll leave you with these:

"People who buy up shoes with the sole purpose to turn around and sell them for more money, I can never be cool with that. Period. People who sell fakes, I can never be cool with that. Period."-Me

And that you can quote me on.

@nikedude

"To me the guy selling the authentic sneakers is just trying to make money while the guy with the fakes is to scam you while making money. Sounds alot worse to me ."-You

Lol. Your response is laughable. Your philosophy is weak. I don't think I've ever meet someone who constantly construes others words to picture perfect fit their argument. Clearly you can't comprehend what I'm putting down(not that it's hard or anything. Others seemed to get it) so in ending I'll leave you with these:

"People who buy up shoes with the sole purpose to turn around and sell them for more money, I can never be cool with that. Period. People who sell fakes, I can never be cool with that. Period."-Me

And that you can quote me on.
You just seem upset about the whole supply and demand thing. Theres nothing we can change and people should be beyond point of wondering "why are there resellers and why are they charging so much". Its part of sneaker life now. Talks of "playing with people emotions". This isnt medication, its sneakers. With that said if sneakers are someones medication they need help.

Anyways Thats fair. But this is what the whole sneaker business has come to. People sell shoes for money because over time shoes have been shown to be a valuable money maker so how can you knock somebody for making money? I dont think they are bad for making a buck. Theres people out there that dont even like shoes. Shoes mean nothing to them and sell to make money. If i came across a dozen princess diana beanie babies those things are going straight to the resell market. I have no feelings for these toys or knowledge of the history. Just like some out there have no idea who jordan is .i have nothing bad to say about those people. If you cant be cool with resellers that its okay but it is the destiny of this current market ..at least they are selling authentic merchandise. But it is what it is. A person selling a fake for resale price is terrible.

An authentic reseller is not even comparable to someone selling fakes for resale price..not even close

Last edited:
So no one gunna mention how Jordans son is opening a sneaker shop and releasing more Wings? Wonder how many pairs didn't make it to the public

I keep seeing my wings notification reloading on my feed page as dropping tomorrow...wth?
Crazy thing is that the snkrs app did same thing when wc4 restocked the other day...i smell something happening?

Could there be a quick restock about to happen? Like i was saying....my snkrs app was showing the same prompts right beforw the wc4 restock??? Stay ready fellas just in case...

I know right but everytime i pull up my feed page it stays reloading from " drops in 3 days to...one day...to drops tomorrow at 7am. It could just be a Glitch but how nice would it be if the NT fam gets another chance to get em at retail?...
Im just watching and reporting...stayin hopeful...u never know...

That would be amazing! Not seeing anything on the app for me, but I will definitely be ready tomorrow just in case

If the possibility arises that they do restock...i will post anything i see...i dont think nike will let me cop another pair. I won a pear on the draw but my situation forced me to have to sell them. And now that i got back on track and landed another job.... ( thanks again for all the support fellas) i would LOVE to get my hands on them again ...at retail.

So no one gunna mention how Jordans son is opening a sneaker shop and releasing more Wings? Wonder how many pairs didn't make it to the public

Probably unnumbered b grades if anything
For some reason JB like to hold back stock. Frags popped up ASW in NY so it's possible there are more wings out there. I wouldn't put it past them...

Last edited:
For some reason JB like to hold back stock. Frags popped up ASW in NY so it's possible there are more wings out there. I wouldn't put it past them...
JB gave Shane McMahon a DS pair a couple of weeks ago, so they've got some pairs of frags lying around, unless (gasp) they produced more?!

Dont sleep on Jb, they restocked black/gold 1's almost 2 yrs after they first came out here in nyc at the flight 23 store, anything is possible

If the possibility arises that they do restock...i will post anything i see...i dont think nike will let me cop another pair. I won a pear on the draw but my situation forced me to have to sell them. And now that i got back on track and landed another job.... ( thanks again for all the support fellas) i would LOVE to get my hands on them again ...at retail.

Told you you would bounce back fam

Back
Top Bottom