Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

People are getting wiser to the resell game. People are not paying that type of money for these shoes anymore. They're learning slowly but surely.

Wings are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] when exposed. Probably rock mine like two more times, then expose them.

People are getting wiser to the resell game. People are not paying that type of money for these shoes anymore. They're learning slowly but surely.

I think after so many people buying shoes for resell they understand. Because you want a shoe so badly and think about it all the time and you pay resell. Then the waiting for the mailman stage begins and then you finally get the shoe and you rip open the box and look at the shoe for 5 mins and the excitement is over and they they are already on to the next shoe.

I think after so many people buying shoes for resell they understand. Because you want a shoe so badly and think about it all the time and you pay resell. Then the waiting for the mailman stage begins and then you finally get the shoe and you rip open the box and look at the shoe for 5 mins and the excitement is over and they they are already on to the next shoe.
Shoot that's how I am with the shoe's I order online on release day from the shoe sites or Nike lol.

Very accurate description... I do feel this way as well.  

Hope do you figure?
If that was the case everything would be more affordable as it stands ppl still ask outrageous prices and ppl still pay.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
...dude should know that the last thing jordan collectors wanna hear is that the shoes will lose value on resell market

So many damn fakes on ebay. Looking at a pair of sz10 about to sell for $520+ w/ 37 bidders :smh:

I'd have gotten got, too, if I didn't notice the insoles were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom