Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

So I bought a pair off eBay and I suspect them being fake because there were no number on the inside of the tongue. Then the seller saying that Nike told him it's unnecessary for the shoes to have the number. Should I just report the dude? Or someone else has the same problem.

I saw FC selling pairs without the numbers

So I bought a pair off eBay and I suspect them being fake because there were no number on the inside of the tongue. Then the seller saying that Nike told him it's unnecessary for the shoes to have the number. Should I just report the dude? Or someone else has the same problem.
Were the pics of the pair you bought numbered, or did you buy without seeing them first. If its the first, the seller is suspect. If its the second the buyer is suspect, js.

Aye bro those look fake. I looked up fake education on Instagram and compared with your pics. Looks like you need to hit up the seller asap.

I hit him up already, I really suspect him that he got a real pair and then bought a fake pair to sell it so make money off of it.  He kept insisting they are real.  I am asking for a refund, if he doesn't do it then I will just report him to ebay.

I hit him up already, I really suspect him that he got a real pair and then bought a fake pair to sell it so make money off of it.  He kept insisting they are real.  I am asking for a refund, if he doesn't do it then I will just report him to ebay.

I mean damn dude I'm sorry to hear that
People always trying to scam if I were scammed i would make a trip to his location and handle business [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Yeah, as others have said your pics match up with Fake Education's "fake" pics, unfortunately. Let us know how it works out for ya.

Mods: is it cool for him to mention the seller's ebay user ID as a warning to other future potential buyers?

Last edited:
They may be real who r we to judge we physically dont have the shoe in front of us
I hope it's not but if it is it's a damn good fake

the production dates look good on that pair above, to my knowledge all the fakes have an end date of 1/06/16

Didn't. Someone on here received a pair straight from Nike without the number tag? The post is in here somewhere.

the paint job on the heels are pretty bad for it to be real tho, that's why I think it's fake
To me the main points of contention are the "WINGS" gold label on the side (the letters are globbier than the officials, and that's a machine-pressed part of the shoe that should be standard across the board), and the heel tab is pretty illegible like the fake pics on Fake Education's IG post.

Don't get me wrong - I don't think anyone would ever call you out on these if you wore them, but nobody should be selling these as authentic, especially at resale prices. You should definitely get your money back on them, or offer to keep them (if you want them) for like $150-200.

I don't want this man rocking a foo foo pair he deserves Better then that
His hard earned money got scammed by a pos person
It isn't right ain't nothing right about getting over on someone

I can agree to disagree with that man
Not sure if your refering to me from the lack of a quote but if so...a little food for thought. A resellers sole(pun and all) purpose is to buy a wanted shoe and sell it for more than retail I order to turn a profit. Would you not call that getting over on someone?

I don't want this man rocking a foo foo pair he deserves Better then that
His hard earned money got scammed by a pos person
It isn't right ain't nothing right about getting over on someone
All resellers of any kind fit your comment
Selling over retail is one thing, selling fake sneakers is something totally different..I think you misinterpreted what @tr****mane  was referring to. And besides, if someone is willing to buy a pair of kicks for hundreds of dollars above retail, you can't knock on the seller.  Your cash your rules.

Selling over retail is one thing, selling fake sneakers is something totally different..I think you misinterpreted what @tr****mane
 was referring to. And besides, if someone is willing to buy a pair of kicks for hundreds of dollars above retail, you can't knock on the seller.  Your cash your rules.
I was mainly focused on the part he wrote about anyone getting over on someone else. i agree that people who are willing to spend that much over for a pair of shoes is their "problem" but at the end of the day if people didn't have the mentality of buying shoes to flip for more, everyone eats. but to each's own.

Back
Top Bottom