Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Epic L for those who scuffed them up already
Lol
wink.gif
I don't understand why this is such a big deal. I've worn mine over 10 times already and nothing has come off at all.

People act like it's so easy to come off. In my experience it's even harder than the Lance Mountains to come off.

Epic L for those who scuffed them up already

Lol :wink:

I don't understand why this is such a big deal. I've worn mine over 10 times already and nothing has come off at all.
People act like it's so easy to come off. In my experience it's even harder than the Lance Mountains to come off.

just dudes being dramatic. look at who's posted the foolishness then you'll realize its the same people over and over.

That's what I'm saying people who have scuffed them up must be out there mountain climbing lol

During my nap, I thought these restocked and I still missed em with 20 extra entries in the draw, smh.

I can't even cook in my dreams lol

Who cares if he is a reseller. If You got your hands on 10 pairs of wings you gonna give em all away for free? No your going to cash in like everyone else
Not everyone thinks like that. You only buy 10 pairs to resell not to "give em away for free". But if someone happens to be fortunate enough to come across a few, ppl like myself and others are always willing to look out for others. I guess it's the whole selfless service trait...to each's own though.

I've always liked the 12, but never really loved them.  These, though, these are absolute FIRE.  Simple, yet elegant, and seeing his video review makes me want them even more.  

So I bought a pair off eBay and I suspect them being fake because there were no number on the inside of the tongue. Then the seller saying that Nike told him it's unnecessary for the shoes to have the number. Should I just report the dude? Or someone else has the same problem.

So I bought a pair off eBay and I suspect them being fake because there were no number on the inside of the tongue. Then the seller saying that Nike told him it's unnecessary for the shoes to have the number. Should I just report the dude? Or someone else has the same problem.

A couple other NTers mentioned they received no-# pairs. The thought is these were leftover F&F/seeded pairs from pre-release. Apparently none of the player or F&F pairs were #'d, so there's the 12k individually #'d pairs as well as however many (speculation is a few hundred) non-numbered.

If you're nervous about your pair, Fake Education on IG had a great series of comparison posts a few weeks ago. Check those and let us know what you think you have. You can post a couple pics, too, if you want.

Heel tab, insoles and wings side tab are probably the keys.

A couple other NTers mentioned they received no-# pairs. The thought is these were leftover F&F/seeded pairs from pre-release. Apparently none of the player or F&F pairs were #'d, so there's the 12k individually #'d pairs as well as however many (speculation is a few hundred) non-numbered.

If you're nervous about your pair, Fake Education on IG had a great series of comparison posts a few weeks ago. Check those and let us know what you think you have. You can post a couple pics, too, if you want.

Heel tab, insoles and wings side tab are probably the keys.
Thank you for your help. I m out right now so I can't compare the pictures. I will post some pics when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom