Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

interesting fact i lifted my legend blue xi insole and it has a cushioned midsole

havent checked my space jams yet they went straight to the back of the closet. do they have a cushioned midsole as well?

a cushioned midsole is a thin dark grey layer that lays on top of the inside of the midsole. you can tell its there by just lifting the insole up

interesting fact i lifted my legend blue xi insole and it has a cushioned midsole

havent checked my space jams yet they went straight to the back of the closet. do they have a cushioned midsole as well?

a cushioned midsole is a thin dark grey layer that lays on top of the inside of the midsole. you can tell its there by just lifting the insole up
yea forgot who I was talkin to about it awhile ago but they definitely do. Mines so cushioned I can even press it down wit my finger.

Man these shoes squeak like hell, my 72-10s don't do this :smh:

Reminds me of my Xs

Last edited:
Man these shoes squeak like hell, my 72-10s don't do this :smh:

Reminds me of my Xs
I used to put baby powder but youll have it all over your socks and it will get on outside of the shoes. Pull the insoles out and put super glue from the arches to the heel. Works for me everytime

yea forgot who I was talkin to about it awhile ago but they definitely do. Mines so cushioned I can even press it down wit my finger.

its a shame they just put cardboard in retros vi thru viii :lol:
son, really tho. My feet hurt walking through the house wit my 6s :smh:
I've yet to unds any shoe from year of the 6 cuz of this (except infrared23 6s cuz those are heat)

Last edited:
you really should look under the insole
laugh.gif
It all starts with the cardboard. I've worn my Maroon 6 to the ground already but my 1300JP and Drive Pilot both cost more and have that same "cardboard" underneath lol! 

Even the AM1 Anniversary does.

I'm sure it's just an older way of making athletic shoes. My Asics Metarun underneath the insole is just like the Space Jams with that soft foam.

Last edited:
you really should look under the insole :lol:

It all starts with the cardboard. I've worn my Maroon 6 to the ground already but my 1300JP and Drive Pilot both cost more and have that same "cardboard" underneath lol! I'm sure it's just an older way of making athletic shoes.

I wouldn't dare do anything athletic in any of the 6s from 2014. God forbid I'm forced to do that. Joints are the worst shoes I've worn which sucks cuz i love 6s

I wouldn't dare do anything athletic in any of the 6s from 2014. God forbid I'm forced to do that. Joints are the worst shoes I've worn which sucks cuz i love 6s
That's mainly because some of the current Chinese factories with Nike contracts can no longer replicate the same soft midsole that the South Korean and Taiwanese manufacturers could back 25+ years ago. It's sad really and this is why imo they are calling it a lifestyle shoe in case people decide to sue them for the lack of performance lol!

Here's another adidas video on how they make running shoes the traditional way but with more modern construction. Starts at 6:50

Last edited:

Anyone else wish they would have went a half size down, or am I just trippin'?
Yes, but the problem is I am usually a 13, but they don't make 12.5. So it was either 12 or 13 and I figured I would play it safe with a 13 instead of a 12. To be honest I wam really a 12, but have a very wide foot. But these Space Jams in 13 are very big on me. Still love them though.

Yes, but the problem is I am usually a 13, but they don't make 12.5. So it was either 12 or 13 and I figured I would play it safe with a 13 instead of a 12. To be honest I wam really a 12, but have a very wide foot. But these Space Jams in 13 are very big on me. Still love them though.

I got 2 pairs of 12.5. They are not as common as 12 or 13 but they are out there.

I have a 12.5. From Nike SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom