Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anyone else wish they would have went a half size down, or am I just trippin'?

yep i wish i did... got my usual 9 but they run big... not going to go through the trouble selling and getting an 8.5 when it was already tough to secure my pair to begin with...i ended up just adding an insole and heel strips and they fit perfect... it actually adds comfort... only problem is putting the shoe on and taking it off but other than that they good money

Finally moved my 11.5 and got my size 13 last week!!!

Been waiting to get these for years. Will be saving to UNDS on the most special occasion I can think of... the birth of my first born [emoji]128526[/emoji]

View media item 2406326

Last edited:
yep i wish i did... got my usual 9 but they run big... not going to go through the trouble selling and getting an 8.5 when it was already tough to secure my pair to begin with...i ended up just adding an insole and heel strips and they fit perfect... it actually adds comfort... only problem is putting the shoe on and taking it off but other than that they good money

i feel ya man. I normally wear 9 in air max and free runs so I copped two pairs of SJs in 9. just started buying Jordans but they seem to run big for me. I got an 8.5 in the royal 1s and the low 11s today and they seem to fit a little better

I wonder if a half size would be too small though. Like if I go TTS in 6's it feels like they are falling off. These jams are just loose enough to make me think about it. Haha.

Last edited:
I wonder if a half size would be too small though. Like if I go TTS in 6's it feels like they are falling off. These jams are just loose enough to make me think about it. Haha.
I think VIs have always run a little longer than TTS, I've always sized down to 10.5 in them ... but I only have a couple of pairs right now.

Older XI models (even the 2015 models) run snug at size 11 on me but in these '16 Space Jams I'm a 10.5 comfortably (no heel slip and enough toe box room). I've also been able to size down to 10.5 on recent Jordan 1 models as of late, less creasing and just enough space for my toes to move around.

I wonder if anyone has attempted a sole swap with the 72-10. The blue sole looks terrible on these.

I wonder if anyone has attempted a sole swap with the 72-10. The blue sole looks terrible on these.
roll.gif
mean.gif

I would rather dye the soles. Lots of videos floating around out there. Looking good too with the leather instead of the mesh!

Has anyone else space jams sole started yellowing? Mine has and idk how I feel about it. 

Not yet. I have two DS though. Mind posting pics?

Do they look just like concord's yellowing?
I can post pictures if you really want me to.. Its not that big of a deal to me. Im more like a little shocked. Ive worn them less then 15 times and they are starting to yellow. I dont care about creases on my shoes. I just dont know how I feel about the soles yellowing on the 11s. I just ordered the new 11 lows and I love the way they look. I got them for $147 which is a steal but they will yellow to.  I dont have to many 11s in my collection so this is a little new to me. You guys even care? you guys do special stuff to prevent that. Or can I clean it when it gets worse. I love my space jams they have a special spot in my heart. I might have to get another pair idk! 

If the sole of the Space Jams are like the sole of my Metallic Pewter foamposites, then i got a few years before the soles should yellow. I wore my foamposites to play ball and work in them. I bought my foams in 2010

Last edited:
I can post pictures if you really want me to.. Its not that big of a deal to me. Im more like a little shocked. Ive worn them less then 15 times and they are starting to yellow. I dont care about creases on my shoes. I just dont know how I feel about the soles yellowing on the 11s. I just ordered the new 11 lows and I love the way they look. I got them for $147 which is a steal but they will yellow to.  I dont have to many 11s in my collection so this is a little new to me. You guys even care? you guys do special stuff to prevent that. Or can I clean it when it gets worse. I love my space jams they have a special spot in my heart. I might have to get another pair idk! 

man, yellowing on the 11 soles is wack. I know it happens to all pairs, but still. I don't think the yellowing is related much to wears as much as it is to just aging and oxidizing from what I've heard.

interested in knowing if there's a way to prevent/slow it down, or the best way to clean it up when it happens

Last edited:

man, yellowing on the 11 soles is wack. I know it happens to all pairs, but still. I don't think the yellowing is related much to wears as much as it is to just aging and oxidizing from what I've heard.

interested in knowing if there's a way to prevent/slow it down, or the best way to clean it up when it happens

It's related to both wear and environment.

Back
Top Bottom