Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR... FIANCÉ DEMANDED I COP THESE FOR THE WEDDING(SHE ALREADY HAS HER PAIR)... PATIENCE PAYS, COPPED FOR RETAIL.

GLAD TO HAVE THESE BACK AFTER SELLING MY 09'S BACK IN 2015.

Getting married big homie?!! Damn we gotta catch up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

trying to get a 2nd pair as close to retail. anyone know any good sites to look at. I don't get sneakers after release on the second market so I have almost no idea where to start.

GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR... FIANCÉ DEMANDED I COP THESE FOR THE WEDDING(SHE ALREADY HAS HER PAIR)... PATIENCE PAYS, COPPED FOR RETAIL.

GLAD TO HAVE THESE BACK AFTER SELLING MY 09'S BACK IN 2015.

congrats on retail and getting married!

trying to get a 2nd pair as close to retail. anyone know any good sites to look at. I don't get sneakers after release on the second market so I have almost no idea where to start.
same boat, I've been checking sites but nothing.

Last edited:
These are some comfortable shoes. I walked about 5 hrs in them. I have creases on them. The creases are on the inner toebox. You can't really see them..but I don't care. I don't want to take them off.. Lol

These are some comfortable shoes. I walked about 5 hrs in them. I have creases on them. The creases are on the inner toebox. You can't really see them..but I don't care. I don't want to take them off.. Lol

Aaaand the best part is the more creases you get, the more comfortable they are.

Last edited:
These are hardly moving on EBAY nowadays. IMO, that's how you do it for popular CW's. Nike/JB can't lose and the XI Space Jam's are your proof. You kill the reselling game too since they don't profit on those anyway...

Shoot man, i cant believe i still got the 09 sj. They aint worth w/o the 23 on the back :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
When they first showed them I was skeptical. But damn they look good.
Can't wait for the new 11s now. I hate the look of my concords breds etc

Back
Top Bottom