Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

508s my fav too but i think levis discontinued them. i gotta scrounge the net for pairs lol

Jcpenny still carries them!

yea thats where i get some of my pairs. either them or amazon. i heard 511 is the replacement for 508. but they dont fit the same
tired.gif

502 is the new 508

Word?

What are the differences?

no difference. they just renumbered them to 502. the name is the same "regular taper".

JC penny is the only place that still has the 508s. I order a pair of the 508 and compared it to the 502. it was the same for me.

somebody who worked at levis told me the 522 replaced the 508. levis moved all 508s to outlets right before they mainlined and brought the 522 in. 522s r slimmer and more tapered than the 508.

If you look up 508, it's called regular taper - the same name used as the 502.
I believe they tried to sub the 508 with the 522 but it didn't sell. So they brought the 508 back, as the 502. It's new, they just started the 502 this past year. Super glad because I was late to 508 and the only places are JC penny and ebay. Wished they made a commuter version.

Last edited:

508s my fav too but i think levis discontinued them. i gotta scrounge the net for pairs lol

yea thats where i get some of my pairs. either them or amazon. i heard 511 is the replacement for 508. but they dont fit the same
tired.gif

502 is the new 508

Word?

no difference. they just renumbered them to 502. the name is the same "regular taper".

JC penny is the only place that still has the 508s. I order a pair of the 508 and compared it to the 502. it was the same for me.

somebody who worked at levis told me the 522 replaced the 508. levis moved all 508s to outlets right before they mainlined and brought the 522 in. 522s r slimmer and more tapered than the 508.

I believe they tried to sub the 508 with the 522 but it didn't sell. So they brought the 508 back, as the 502. It's new, they just started the 502 this past year. Super glad because I was late to 508 and the only places are JC penny and ebay. Wished they made a commuter version.
ive tried on 502s tho. and they dont fit like 508s. but all that doesnt matter. i only like the 508s. i believe amazon carries 508s still, besides jc penny.

yea thats where i get some of my pairs. either them or amazon. i heard 511 is the replacement for 508. but they dont fit the same |I

502 is the new 508

Word?

ive tried on 502s tho. and they dont fit like 508s. but all that doesnt matter. i only like the 508s. i believe amazon carries 508s still, besides jc penny.
I always worry about things involving clothing from Amazon.
They do make fake Levi's ya know

tired.gif

502 is the new 508

Word?

I always worry about things involving clothing from Amazon.
They do make fake Levi's ya know
i hear ya. but i always make sure they either sold from the company making the clothes, or from amazon. buying from random 3rd party sellers is when u get burned.

Amazon product ASIN B005171KY2
thats where i get em from amazon. whats your opinion?

Yooooooo it's time to use the @ feature at the very least. These quotes are brutal.

lol. my bad. i sideloaded chrome for "breaktime" surfing at work. some of the scripts don't work because it's not installed with chrome.

Anyone else see this?

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/0ef9e150-a481-3504-9bd0-2a6d1e352440/this-is-the-new-$220-sneaker.html

Nike made the most revenue on this shoe than any other Nike shoe in history. It might not mean that they sold the most pairs of these than any other shoe in history, but it is possible that they did. I think the article points more to gross revenue instead of quantity sold. So, it is most likely the most pairs of any $220 Nike shoe ever sold. Interesting info. In any case, I'm glad to own one pair. I think it is amazing that they broke a record and they probably could have still made and sold more of them.

Well good thing I didn't know about that restock
I would of prob bought another pair
1 to wear
1 to put on ice
1 to freeze
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well good thing I didn't know about that restock
I would of prob bought another pair
1 to wear
1 to put on ice
1 to freeze
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah good thing bro! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone else see this?

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/0ef9e150-a481-3504-9bd0-2a6d1e352440/this-is-the-new-$220-sneaker.html

Nike made the most revenue on this shoe than any other Nike shoe in history. It might not mean that they sold the most pairs of these than any other shoe in history, but it is possible that they did. I think the article points more to gross revenue instead of quantity sold. So, it is most likely the most pairs of any $220 Nike shoe ever sold. Interesting info. In any case, I'm glad to own one pair. I think it is amazing that they broke a record and they probably could have still made and sold more of them.
They did make the most of this sneaker, but when the full earning were reported that day the stock still lost around $4. It has rebounded in the last day or two gaining back around $1.50.

They did make the most of this sneaker, but when the full earning were reported that day the stock still lost around $4. It has rebounded in the last day or two gaining back around $1.50.

Nike owns the retro market but everybody knows this already.. I think investors are waiting for them to innovate again (maybe with new tech like the autolacing system, etc.) to give them faith that Nike will continue to grow as a company.

One successful shoe is not going to have a huge impact. Total rev per year is like 30 billon. One shoe is just a drop in the bucket.

Nike owns the retro market but everybody knows this already.. I think investors are waiting for them to innovate again (maybe with new tech like the autolacing system, etc.) to give them faith that Nike will continue to grow as a company.

Yes, investors are looking for growth. Nike hasn't even been able to meet their own forecasts lately. All of retail has been hit pretty hard. I own a retail software company and we don't look for growth in the US right now. We are focused on South America and Europe.

Nike could turn it around and still crush competitors if they find a good strategy. They have plenty of resources. They are a $97 billion market cap and Adidas is like $37 billion. I still wouldn't bet against them on the market right now, but it might take a long time until their outlook is positive again and I am no expert. I just like to own stocks of companies that I spend money on :D

Back
Top Bottom